Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 497 of 501 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497498499 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 7502
    I remember watching the Phantom Menace at the theater. The level of excitement was thru the roof and you could just feel the audience deflate the longer the movie was playing. People went to see it multiple times because they felt it couldn't possibly be as bad as they thought it was. I'm so glad Lucas decided to sell the franchise, but I would love to see what his idea was for parts 7-9.

Unhinged- 9/10

Really liked this movie. Russell Crowe plays a great bad guy.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    man if only you were a Packers fan i would swear we were twins.
    I swore if the Lions hired Jim Harbaugh I'd jump ship to becoming a Packers fan, so hold on I might be joining you soon lol.

I re-watched the LOTR series (refuse to re-watch The Hobbit movies) and I found myself liking them even more than when I was a teenager. Sure the ending seems to drag on and the movie are really exposition heavy but I liked the world and I liked the journey. Return Of The King being my favorite of the three with The Two Towers having one of my favorite movie battle scenes in it: Helm's Deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I remember watching the Phantom Menace at the theater. The level of excitement was thru the roof and you could just feel the audience deflate the longer the movie was playing. People went to see it multiple times because they felt it couldn't possibly be as bad as they thought it was. I'm so glad Lucas decided to sell the franchise, but I would love to see what his idea was for parts 7-9.
    I remember most places were sold out so I finally got a couple of tickets with my buddy at a 2:00AM showing in downtown Manhattan. We ended up hitting the bar and smoking like 4 blunts and went to make the line at around like 1:00 AM on a Friday and it was already like 100 people in front of us. Got a seat in the corner like the 5th row so I had to strain my neck to see it. Half way through it my high was gone and I wanted to choke Jar Jar Binks.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I swore if the Lions hired Jim Harbaugh I'd jump ship to becoming a Packers fan, so hold on I might be joining you soon lol.

I re-watched the LOTR series (refuse to re-watch The Hobbit movies) and I found myself liking them even more than when I was a teenager. Sure the ending seems to drag on and the movie are really exposition heavy but I liked the world and I liked the journey. Return Of The King being my favorite of the three with The Two Towers having one of my favorite movie battle scenes in it: Helm's Deep.
    Then I could definitely say we are twins lol.

I think people thought I was having a religious moment cause every time something stupid would happen I would just sit there and be like Holy ****, Jesus are you kidding me? Please Lord, no. lol

and I not only can't stand listening people munching with their mouths open, I can't stand listening to people eat period.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I remember most places were sold out so I finally got a couple of tickets with my buddy at a 2:00AM showing in downtown Manhattan. We ended up hitting the bar and smoking like 4 blunts and went to make the line at around like 1:00 AM on a Friday and it was already like 100 people in front of us. Got a seat in the corner like the 5th row so I had to strain my neck to see it. Half way through it my high was gone and I wanted to choke Jar Jar Binks.
    Oof.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    yeah it sucked so bad. What a disappointment for me personally.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

The Owners 2/10 LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Then I could definitely say we are twins lol.

I think people thought I was having a religious moment cause every time something stupid would happen I would just sit there and be like Holy ****, Jesus are you kidding me? Please Lord, no. lol

and I not only can't stand listening people munching with their mouths open, I can't stand listening to people eat period.
    It was a bunch of "**** this" from my section, though the Han Solo moment did get some praise. The sad part is there are elements from the sequels that could have worked but did not because the larger picture was nonexistent. The rogue stormtrooper idea to me was a better idea than anything from the prequels just executed horribly. I still despise the prequels more than the sequels despite how bad TLJ and ROS are.

Wonder Woman 1984

my god... id rather watch green lantern. Why even release this if you are going to do this ********? The Special effects were awful which i could let go but the worst part of this entire movie was the story........... welcome to the worst marvel story or super hero story in history... at least until thor love and thunder............. It was 1 big love ******** that had nothing to do with anything wonder woman........

2/10

there is no way the dude that did wonder woman 1984 did the original but i will check

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Wonder Woman 1984

my god... id rather watch green lantern. Why even release this if you are going to do this ********? The Special effects were awful which i could let go but the worst part of this entire movie was the story........... welcome to the worst marvel story or super hero story in history... at least until thor love and thunder............. It was 1 big love ******** that had nothing to do with anything wonder woman........

2/10

there is no way the dude that did wonder woman 1984 did the original but i will check
    I didnít even think the first Wonder Woman was as good as the hype. No chance Iíll check this one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Wonder Woman 1984

2/10

Same woman directed both.

Wonder Woman 1984

2/10

Wonder Woman is a rapist in 1984, apparently.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Wonder Woman is a rapist in 1984, apparently.
    Iíd let her rape me

If you cant beat them, join them

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith: 6.5/10

About the same as The Phantom Menace. Overall not bad, but a lot of the same problems with dialogue, acting, story construction, and the flip from Jedi to Sith for Anakin seems pretty quick, but I guess that's going to happen in a 2 hour movie. Just sorta went from defiant towards Palpatine to joining him within a few scenes. Some of the fight scenes were really well done, especially the final one, and the last transformation to Darth Vader was pretty cool.

The trilogy itself feels like a missed opportunity though. Would maybe like to see it remade in a series format, but I'm guessing the Clone Wars fills in a lot of the gaps this seems to be missing.

Anyway, worth the rewatch, but still not much more than a C+/B- type of movie.