Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 460 of 464 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 6955
    parasite... 9 out of 10.. what an amazing family lol... everyone except the mom acting was legit esp the son.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Knives Out and Parasite were my two favorites of '19. After seeing them both multiple times, I give the edge to Parasite (pretty handily).
    I was really looking forward to knives out and was kind of disappointed. I a fan of who done it/locked room mystery type stuff and I figured it out pretty early

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I was really looking forward to knives out and was kind of disappointed. I a fan of who done it/locked room mystery type stuff and I figured it out pretty early
    You may have figured out "who done it" well before credits rolled, which was super easy, but I highly doubt you figured out all the details surrounding the death (which is where more of the intrigue lied).

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You may have figured out "who done it" well before credits rolled, which was super easy, but I highly doubt you figured out all the details surrounding the death (which is where more of the intrigue lied).
    definitely that is what made it good I was just expecting and would have liked other plausible suspects and to have trying to figure that out be part of the watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

definitely that is what made it good I was just expecting and would have liked other plausible suspects and to have trying to figure that out be part of the watching it.
    Yeah the development of other suspects wasn’t great but I think it was done on purpose due to what the entire story was based around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood: 8/10

Sweet little movie with a great performance by Tom Hanks, if not a little bizarre at times. I'd prefer the Won't You Be My Neighbor documentary if we are talking about recent projects involving Mister Rogers, but that's not a big knock on this movie as I hold that documentary in high regard and this movie has a lot more than just focusing on the man.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 02-18-2020 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood: 8/10

Sweet little movie with a great performance by Tom Hanks, if not a little bizarre at times. I'd prefer the Won't You Be My Neighbor documentary if we are talking about recent projects involving Mister Rogers, but that's not a big knock on this movie as I hold that documentary in high regard and this movie has more to do with a lot more than just focusing on the man.
    I really really enjoyed this movie. One of my favorites of 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    I really really enjoyed this movie. One of my favorites of 2019.
    I have to actually sit down one of these days and go over my favorite films from last year. This was good definitely but I'm not sure it in my top 10.

Avengers Endgame 10/10

So Sonic wasn't good, but it wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen. Jim Carrey man, was nice to have him back and doing crazy things. He definitely carried the movie.

I finally saw it, I gotta admit, it was better than I was hoping for (cuz I want melon head to fail), it kept my attention more than most movies have in a long time. I too found it predictable, rjs style doesn't really lend itself to many surprises and it was a chore to tune out the obvious political points but it was still an entertaining movie. great acting, Craig's accent slipped a few times but I like him as the KFC guy. as long as RJ stays away from humor and longstanding/revered franchises, I will eventually watch his stuff on bluray

Quote Originally Posted by barbara82and View Post
    Avengers Endgame 10/10
    is infinity war a 12 outta 10 then?

Color Out Of Space: 8/10

Lovecraftian horror/scifi movie. It is bizarre, beautifully shot with great use of color, violence, body mutation, and all around strangeness. I really liked it, even if the acting is odd and the first act is really dull. It feels like a mix of a family drama with the Creepshow story with Stephen King, Annhilation, and The Thing.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 02-26-2020 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    So Sonic wasn't good, but it wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen. Jim Carrey man, was nice to have him back and doing crazy things. He definitely carried the movie.
    the thing that could make this franchise legit is what happens next... even if it busts i hope they continue and we get knuckles next and then shadow/chaos etc... the bad guys in the sonic franchise are so ****ing good man

then there is metal sonic who is basically the doomsday of the sonic universe... he just keeps getting stronger/faster etc

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Color Out Of Space: 8/10

Lovecraftian horror/scifi movie. It is bizarre, beautifully shot with great use of color, violence, body mutation, and all around strangeness. I really liked it, even if the acting is odd and the first act is really dull. It feels like a mix of a family drama with the Creepshow story with Stephen King, Annhilation, and The Thing.
    cant even watch now lol... creepshow **** literally traumatized me as a kid. I had 3 movies that just scared the **** out of me as a child... creepshow/people under the stairs/the exorcist.