Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 473 of 476 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473474475 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 7131
    Scoob! - 6/10 - I liked having some bigger named stars in the lineup for this. However, you really notice it's not the same voices it has been for a decade. This may be their first theatrical release. Not bad, some nice easter eggs in it if you're a fan of those meddling kids.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I really liked this years ago when I saw it. Unique take on the horror/vampire genre.

The US remake, Let Me In, isn't bad either.
    I typically try to avoid American remakes of foreign movies because they always seem to miss the point and/or style of the original, or just lazily shot-for-shot it (looking at you Old Boy). This isn't the first time I've heard someone say the remake isn't bad so maybe I'll check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I typically try to avoid American remakes of foreign movies because they always seem to miss the point and/or style of the original, or just lazily shot-for-shot it (looking at you Old Boy). This isn't the first time I've heard someone say the remake isn't bad so maybe I'll check it out.
    Well, it's not better, basically the exact same story with a few minor tweaks, but it's better than most remakes, I guess.

the peanut butter falcon- 7/10. really enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    the peanut butter falcon- 7/10. really enjoyed it
    Yeah, it was pretty darn good. I think I rated it a hair higher.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yeah, it was pretty darn good. I think I rated it a hair higher.
    Seconded. One of the better movies Iíve seen in a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Well, it's not better, basically the exact same story with a few minor tweaks, but it's better than most remakes, I guess.
    Aw man. Oh well I'll still check it out eventually, not like I have a lot to do right now anyway.

fido- 8/10 interesting idea about zombies being pets, Billy Connolly is fido.

Goodnight Mommy: 7.5/10
    Interesting, tense at times, and a couple of twists that get hampered a bit by the end which starts to feel a tad repetitive.

Closer 9/10 - yes I have watched this movie like 7-10 times just for Natalie Portman and her stripper scene.

Never seen or even heard of it but made sure to pull that scene up just now:

https://youtu.be/iCfBiIzWG9g

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Have A Good Trip 10/10 perfect and accurate

Star Wars Ep IX 5.5/10 disappointing

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood 7/10 dragged on at times

The Last Waltz 1000000/10 pretty much guaranteed to be on at least once a day in my house during quarantine

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    Have A Good Trip 10/10 perfect and accurate

Star Wars Ep IX 5.5/10 disappointing

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood 7/10 dragged on at times

The Last Waltz 1000000/10 pretty much guaranteed to be on at least once a day in my house during quarantine
    The Last Waltz, ay? I've got the soundtrack but never seen the movie. Will have to try and find a clean link for it one of these days soon.

Is it mainly just a great show or is it the behind the scenes stuff that makes it what it is to you?

Joker: 1/10

No............................thank you.

If the moving was about a man slowly descending into madness, it would have work but as a Joker's origin, it did not work for me at all. Between Heath Ledger and the Velaska twins on 'Gotham, there were better performances of either the Joker or Proto-Joker than Phoenix's.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 05-21-2020 at 05:05 AM.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The Last Waltz, ay? I've got the soundtrack but never seen the movie. Will have to try and find a clean link for it one of these days soon.

Is it mainly just a great show or is it the behind the scenes stuff that makes it what it is to you?
    Dude, itís amazing! Scorcese directed the ****ing doc!!! It mixes the concert with tons of interviews and back stage banter. One of my all time favorite films/docs. Itís on Prime if you have that streaming service.