Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 381 of 382 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382 LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 5724
    Grinch - 6.5/10. Pretty solid. Cumberbatch was good but something about it just didn’t do much for me. I actually like the Dr Seuss illumination movies but I guess all around this rating so it falls in line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

spiderman 2.... 9/10... still the best spiderman ever in my opinion. Rewatched after watching the spiderverse trailer... Tobey still best spiderman

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    spiderman 2.... 9/10... still the best spiderman ever in my opinion. Rewatched after watching the spiderverse trailer... Tobey still best spiderman
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Venom - 7/10. Not as bad as I thought but still ok. Excited for the next though

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Agreed

So much good in those first two movies. JK Simmons and Willem Dafoe were very well cast in those roles.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Venom - 7/10. Not as bad as I thought but still ok. Excited for the next though

the next one is where they fail horribly... Recent reports state they dont want any of the movies rated R and are trying to keep venom bad but not bad... More like a slightly worse version of dead pool because the personality worked so well with eddy in the first one... They wont get away with that if the next movie is about carnage.

the next one is where they fail horribly... Recent reports state they dont want any of the movies rated R and are trying to keep venom bad but not bad... More like a slightly worse version of dead pool because the personality worked so well with eddy in the first one... They wont get away with that if the next movie is about carnage.
    Yeah. I read more up on the next stuff after I posted. Still ‘excited’ a bit to at least see him on the screen. The standards were set low with Spider-Man 3s terrible Venom but I think it did well. But definitely think this should’ve been R. All reports are they aren’t connecting this in any way with the avengers universe so I don’t see why they couldn’t have gone R.

Harrelson May play the psycho pretty well though.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    So much good in those first two movies. JK Simmons and Willem Dafoe were very well cast in those roles.
    Agreed for sure. Doc Oc was a great cast too.

Could’ve done without Dunst and Franco though

Yeah. I read more up on the next stuff after I posted. Still ‘excited’ a bit to at least see him on the screen. The standards were set low with Spider-Man 3s terrible Venom but I think it did well. But definitely think this should’ve been R. All reports are they aren’t connecting this in any way with the avengers universe so I don’t see why they couldn’t have gone R.

Harrelson May play the psycho pretty well though.

i actually think the character choices are brilliant... I didnt mind this venom movie being pg13 but yea R would have been better but the back story on carnage and how insane the character of carnage is really needs to be rated R... We need Murders and disgusting acts across the board... I have always wanted 2 movies from the villains perspective which would be joker/carnage... neither should ever have their disgusting acts watered down... Both guys are probably 2 of the most sick in the head villains of all time. If they give carnage the ability and allow that actor to go in depth with how well eddy and venom worked in the first movie it will be perfect.

I am getting excited lol... I love venom/carnage.

Agreed for sure. Doc Oc was a great cast too.

Could’ve done without Dunst and Franco though

only thing i liked franco in was Pexpress and that movie where he was training at that army school as a boxer... Other then that he does nothing for me.. Dunst as well. The person that played Doc OC and how well the story was made the movie amazing.

Also the newspaper dude... He was amazing in every movie and the perfect cast lol. Man the first 2 spidermans were glorious

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Really let down by Ralph Breaks the Internet. The scene with the princesses was excellent though.
    Agree with this

only thing i liked franco in was Pexpress and that movie where he was training at that army school as a boxer... Other then that he does nothing for me.. Dunst as well. The person that played Doc OC and how well the story was made the movie amazing.

Also the newspaper dude... He was amazing in every movie and the perfect cast lol. Man the first 2 spidermans were glorious
    Not a big Dunst fan either. KJ nailed it with Doc Oc too, that was really good casting.

JK Simmons was J Jonah Jameson. There is only one person I can think of that could fit that role, and it's Red Forman from 70's show. I can just picture him calling Peter a dumbass.

Grinch - 6.5/10. Pretty solid. Cumberbatch was good but something about it just didn’t do much for me. I actually like the Dr Seuss illumination movies but I guess all around this rating so it falls in line.

I think 5/10 for me. Wasn't "Grinchy" enough for me. It was also very short. If it had more of him hating Christmas it could have been a lot better IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I think 5/10 for me. Wasn't "Grinchy" enough for me. It was also very short. If it had more of him hating Christmas it could have been a lot better IMO
    Exactly! It needed him hating Christmas so I’d definitely agree that was the biggest let down. I actually described that the same way to a coworker today (who I frequently exchange movie and show thoughts with). Even in the beginning you saw him smirking and stuff at “nice things.”

I just thought cumberbatch had a good voice for the grinch so it was a little higher than your rating.

Exactly! It needed him hating Christmas so I’d definitely agree that was the biggest let down. I actually described that the same way to a coworker today (who I frequently exchange movie and show thoughts with). Even in the beginning you saw him smirking and stuff at “nice things.”

I just thought cumberbatch had a good voice for the grinch so it was a little higher than your rating.

Yeah Cumberbatch definitely had a good voice for it and the visuals were good too. I even liked the story overall, but yeah just not enough of the Grinch attitude in it. Which is odd since they could have easily added 10-15 mins to the movie with that stuff in there and made it much better