Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Young Guns 3 in the works?

young-guns-cast-socialImage via Warner Bros.
    Speaking with Collider's own Christina Radish about his upcoming Disney+ series The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers, Estevez revealed that a third installment in the Young Guns series may be closer than you think:

"Yeah, it's definitely in the works. I drive a lot and I spend a lot of time in the Midwest, and people will tell me, ‘We haven't seen you on screen for awhile. Come back! We'd love to see you in the movies again. We'd love to see you play Gordon Bombay. We'd love to see you play Billy the Kid.’ So, I feel like we've ticked one box, and we're working on ticking the other one. The Kid is a fun character to play. There's a lot of speculation about what happened that night, in 1881 in Fort Sumner, New Mexico. Did he die? Did he not? And so, there's a lot of mythical, historical and actually some factual things that we can examine, if we're serious about going back to that franchise, as well."
    https://collider.com/young-guns-3-emilio-estevez/

I've been seeing this talked about all over the place so I figured I would post a thread here.

I don't know how I feel about this, loved the Young Guns moves but, not sure how a third movie is gonna work. I am assuming it is going to delve deeper into the Brushy Bill Roberts side of things.

Weren't most killed off? Unless different year prior. I wouldn't mind a Men at work 2.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Weren't most killed off? Unless different year prior. I wouldn't mind a Men at work 2.
    right most of all of them were killed off and officially Billy the Kid was too but, like I stated if its true they are going to do a 3rd film, I think it will bounce off the idea that Billy didn't die in 1881 and do more of the Brushy Bill Roberts theory.