Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 486 of 491 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 7358
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I love reading King so if you see anything worth watching let me know!

I know the question wasn't for me, but I haven't seen it. Yay/nay?

The dead zone was a great book and TERRIBLE series haha.

Same for the stand. Amazing...long...book. the made for tv show from a long time ago... just terrible.

The have a new the stand miniseries coming out on dec 17 for CBS all access, excited for it!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I havenít. But Iím curious about more Stephen King adaptations now. lol
    Its hilarious. I was laughing so hard at the absurdity that my wife had to see what I was watching and so she ended up joining me for the last 45 minutes or so. The climax is a complete ********. Its on Hulu if you want to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Its hilarious. I was laughing so hard at the absurdity that my wife had to see what I was watching and so she ended up joining me for the last 45 minutes or so. The climax is a complete ********. Its on Hulu if you want to check it out.
    A mysterious new shop opens in a small town which always seems to stock the deepest desires of each shopper, with a price far heavier than expected.

This is Stephen King AF right here. Iím definitely interested. Thanks for the recommendation!

love and monsters 7-10... really good monster movie.

Midsommer 5.5/10

Hereditary 6.5/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Midsommer 5.5/10

Hereditary 6.5/10

I'd prolly go more like 7/10 for the former and 5/10 for the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'd prolly go more like 7/10 for the former and 5/10 for the latter.
    Not my genre. Midsommer isnít the norm in horror I get it. Tried to give these a chance with the reviews in here and online but meh.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Not my genre either. Midsommar resonated with me a decent amount though (or at least the imagery stuck with me for a little bit), whereas Hereditary just seemed like a bad joke to me or something.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Not my genre either. Midsommar resonated with me a decent amount though (or at least the imagery stuck with me for a little bit), whereas Hereditary just seemed like a bad joke to me or something.
    I could see those takes

Black Christmas (Original): 8/10

I really like it. I love the lack of answers and the pretty bleak ending. You can tell how much Halloween took from this movie.

Black Christmas (2006 Remake): 3/10

No thanks. Please don't give me answers for questions I did not ask.

Midsommer 2.5-10 It started out good but as it went on I often said WTF am I watching.

Light House 0-10 should be a negative but whatever. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!

The Wretched 3.5-10 started out pretty good but took a turn that I really didn't like.

Escape room 5/5.5 decent concept but expected more.

1917 7.5 I really like how this movie was shot and a good story.

REWATCHED NightCrawler 6/6.5-10 pretty decent acting but most of the time I wanted to punch JG.

I consider myself a pretty tough grader of movies. Plan on rewatching some and grading. I normally watch a good amount of movies but with covid, well we all know. I plan on sharing more of my reviews on here. I spent some time reading through a lot of the reviews and think I will be tougher on movies than a lot of others.

Quote Originally Posted by herdapop View Post
    Midsommer 2.5-10 It started out good but as it went on I often said WTF am I watching.

Light House 0-10 should be a negative but whatever. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!

The Wretched 3.5-10 started out pretty good but took a turn that I really didn't like.

Escape room 5/5.5 decent concept but expected more.

1917 7.5 I really like how this movie was shot and a good story.

REWATCHED NightCrawler 6/6.5-10 pretty decent acting but most of the time I wanted to punch JG.

I consider myself a pretty tough grader of movies. Plan on rewatching some and grading. I normally watch a good amount of movies but with covid, well we all know. I plan on sharing more of my reviews on here. I spent some time reading through a lot of the reviews and think I will be tougher on movies than a lot of others.
    Lighthouse was that bad to you? Havenít watched yet but want to

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Black Christmas (Original): 8/10

I really like it. I love the lack of answers and the pretty bleak ending. You can tell how much Halloween took from this movie.

Black Christmas (2006 Remake): 3/10

No thanks. Please don't give me answers for questions I did not ask.
    I saw both of those a few months back, and would rate them both about the same. I'm not even going to bother watching the last remake from a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Get ready for a mix of great/meh/terrible.
    This is pretty much right. I finished watching all 11 last night. I liked the concept of the third one with no Michael, but the story fell flat. The dr all of a sudden was some kind of detective and apparently sleeping with everyone. I think the last one from 2018 was the best. The one before that was the worst.

The two Rob Zombie ones were ok. I actually really liked the first one, second one was meh. I like how they told the story with Michael being a kid. I also like how they brought back the young girl from 4-5 that was Lauries young daughter and she was Lauries friend in these.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I love reading King so if you see anything worth watching let me know!

I know the question wasn't for me, but I haven't seen it. Yay/nay?

The dead zone was a great book and TERRIBLE series haha.

Same for the stand. Amazing...long...book. the made for tv show from a long time ago... just terrible.

The have a new the stand miniseries coming out on dec 17 for CBS all access, excited for it!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Have you seen 1408? I watched it a few days ago. It's fantastic.

1408- 9/10

Mr. Brooks-9/10

Battle Royale- 8/10

Evolution-8/10