Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 413 of 413 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 6190
    Forgot they made another Predator reboot. As a die hard fan of the original and TBH I didn't actually mind the one with Adiran Brody (ya I know shoot me) I think I must watch this as I have all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I enjoyed an awful lot of this but he gets tiresome after a while
    I really like Jeselnik and have spent a lot of time listening to him on his podcasts. He's a good guy.

But I kinda agree. The jokes and especially the joke structure start to feel repetitive as it goes on. It becomes pretty clear where every joke is ending up. It still was pretty damn funny, but I had higher expectations. There were some amazing reviews written of it and him.

https://www.theringer.com/tv/2019/5/...etflix-special

https://www.vulture.com/2019/04/anth...rd-review.html

Anyways,

I saw Long Shot last night. Stars Seth Rogen and Charlize Theron. Theron was tremendous, but the movie wasn't great, despite decent reviews. 6/10
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Forgot they made another Predator reboot. As a die hard fan of the original and TBH I didn't actually mind the one with Adiran Brody (ya I know shoot me) I think I must watch this as I have all of them.
    it was watchable, but notice how they avoided Danny Glover....pansies

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    it was watchable, but notice how they avoided Danny Glover....pansies
    hahaha l expect no less.

Cold Pursuit, 6.5/10

Typical Liam Neeson goes on a revenge spree and kills everyone in his way kinda movie. Was surprisingly decent through maybe the first half but by the end I was just shaking my head in bemused disappointment.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

John Wick 3: 7.5/10

You know what you are getting at this point: a gun-fu movie first with a plot second. The stunt coordination, visuals, and editing are top knotch here imo.

John Wick 3: 9/10

As said above, you know what you're getting but the John Wick movies deliver it in an excellent way and there are plenty of innovative action scenes in this one (i.e. the fight scene in the stable is awesome).

John Wick 3 - 8.5/10

The first half is the best that Wick films can get. It tails off the second half, but still really good. Absolutely delivers what you want from an action movie.

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pointer View Post
    John Wick 3 - 8.5/10

The first half is the best that Wick films can get. It tails off the second half, but still really good. Absolutely delivers what you want from an action movie.
    The knife scene is awesome. I actually enjoyed this one more then the second, and it sets up nicely for chapter 4.

John Wick 3 - 8.5/10 same as most who rated about there. First half was awesome, second half it starts to drag a bit, still with great action and some good comedic moments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk