Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 438 of 442 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 6625
    After being forced to watched Halloween town with the wife I made her watch there will be blood

God I love that movie.

I drink your milkshake! Slllllllluuuuuuuurrrrrppp...... I drink it up!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    After being forced to watched Halloween town with the wife I made her watch there will be blood

God I love that movie.

I drink your milkshake! Slllllllluuuuuuuurrrrrppp...... I drink it up!

Did she fall asleep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Parasite - 9.5/10

This is right there with Once Upon a Time in Hollywood for me as my favorites of the year. This is absolutely a must see. Will require a few more viewings for me to get all the little hidden things.

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Did she fall asleep?

Nope absolutely loved it. It's hilarious to me she watches the dumbest **** possible but I show her all the classics and she loves it all.

One More Time

Well since Dano was in TWBB he is set to play the riddler in the new Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pointer View Post
    Parasite - 9.5/10

This is right there with Once Upon a Time in Hollywood for me as my favorites of the year. This is absolutely a must see. Will require a few more viewings for me to get all the little hidden things.
    Had never heard of it until now. Looks pretty interesting, may have to watch later tonight. Here's the trailer for anyone else that may be curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isOGD_7hNIY

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Had never heard of it until now. Looks pretty interesting, may have to watch later tonight. Here's the trailer for anyone else that may be curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isOGD_7hNIY
    Right on. Let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Nope absolutely loved it. It's hilarious to me she watches the dumbest **** possible but I show her all the classics and she loves it all.

she is a woman dude. They like senseless drama, just like most men like senseless action movies. But we all like great movies, it's just difficult for a lot of people to sit and watch something they actually need to pay attention to.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    totally confused at that trailer. No clue what it's about

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    totally confused at that trailer. No clue what it's about
    That's a good thing. It's best seen with zero context.
    Last edited by 5pointer; 10-18-2019 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pointer View Post
    Parasite - 9.5/10

I saw this last night, it was terrific. Lock for foreign film of the year at the Oscars, I hope it gets a best picture nomination too.

Also, I went in seeing this movie without ever watching the trailer or knowing anything about it. I highly recommend going in dark, made it that much cooler.

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen XXV

The City of Lost Children,
    dir by Jean-Paul Jeunet: 7.5/10.

Loved this 20 years ago , not so much this time. Interesting art direction. Fell asleep for 20 min in the middle. Didnt care.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

I've watched about 10 minutes of Rob Zombie's Halloween remake and it suuuuuuuuucks.

0/10
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I've watched about 10 minutes of Rob Zombie's Halloween remake and it suuuuuuuuucks.

0/10
    The H2 remake is even worse imo, there is exactly one likable character in it and that is Sherrif Brackett. I get the idea of taking the psychological approach to explaining why Michael kills but that kills the interest ion Michael imo. What makes him so fascinating is because you do not know why he kills, he just does it. You can fill in the blanks if you want but the first even makes the point to show the family seemingly normal so why did he go bad? No one knows and it should stay that way.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    The H2 remake is even worse imo, there is exactly one likable character in it and that is Sherrif Brackett. I get the idea of taking the psychological approach to explaining why Michael kills but that kills the interest ion Michael imo. What makes him so fascinating is because you do not know why he kills, he just does it. You can fill in the blanks if you want but the first even makes the point to show the family seemingly normal so why did he go bad? No one knows and it should stay that way.
    I'm with you. The less I know about certain villains, the better. Michael Meyers and the Joker would be two of them. Nothing can beat the original Halloween though. That's the gold standard of 70s slasher films.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu