Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 527 of 529 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529 LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 7927
    Train to Busan - 8.5/10 One if the best zombie movies around, so if you like them this is a must watch. Is South Korean movie but dubbed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(A24) Men, I give it 4 out of 5 stars. An abused wife grieving over her deceased husband, goes to a secluded cottage and becomes the stalking victim of a deranged and insane man (who does said stalking completely naked); a repressed priest; a sociopathic pre-pubescent boy; and creepy "nice guy" caretaker... and from there it gets even weirder and more horrorfying?!

Quote Originally Posted by BeaReylo View Post
    (A24) Men, I give it 4 out of 5 stars. An abused wife grieving over her deceased husband, goes to a secluded cottage and becomes the stalking victim of a deranged and insane man (who does said stalking completely naked); a repressed priest; a sociopathic pre-pubescent boy; and creepy "nice guy" caretaker... and from there it gets even weirder and more horrorfying?!
    Garland's last two movies were great. Will def be checking this out ASAP.

X: 7.5/10

A bit generic in the narrative but to be expected given it very much is a love letter to the horror genre, this definitely feels like it belongs in the 80s. Not in the nostalgic bait style either as this movie very much can live on it's own with subtlety (in terms of how it references other movies). Surface level stuff but a pretty fun trip down the slasher lane.

Men 7.5/10: First off is as weird ****ing movie as I have seen maybe even weirder than Mother. I can see why this movie will get hate from many and praised by many, their really is no in between imo, you will love it or hate it.

If you’re tired of the old saying “men ain’t shit” then this movie might not be for you.

Vacation Friends 5.5-6/10 turned out better then what I thought.
    Mincemeat 5.5-6/10 decent movie. Interesting how it all worked out

Sonic 2: 6/10

Cute, fun movie like the original but probably won't stick with me for very long. Jim Carey is easily the best part of these movies.

Fantastic Beasts 3: 4/10

Fine, I guess. Not a lot I liked or hated to be honest it was largely just "there". Probably won't remember it a week from now.

The Devils: 8/10

This is the kind of horror movie I like. Can be really weird but the things in it that are scary are scary for real world reasons. Definitely can tell Ken Russell had a falling out with Catholicism in this and, yes, it can be a little too on the nose at times I think it did capture the frenzy energy of what it was trying to address. I really like the role flip here too especially when compared to puritanical times.

Top Gun-Maverick: 8/10

if you know this is going to be cheesy heading in, the movie is actually pretty good. Cool fight scenes, and the nostalgic factor is for sure strong.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I thought Top Gun Maverick was a fun ride and very well done. Beautifully shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Top Gun-Maverick: 8/10

if you know this is going to be cheesy heading in, the movie is actually pretty good. Cool fight scenes, and the nostalgic factor is for sure strong.
    I refuse to watch a movie that has both Tom Cruise and Miles Teller in it.

Ghostbusters Afterlife - 7.5/10 Solid with the cast full of likable characters. I assume we will see more sequels.

Resident Evil Welcome to Raccoon City - 7/10 I dig it mostly because is as close to the original story of the video games with some changes obviously, but better than the over the top ****** ones we saw over the last couple of decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I refuse to watch a movie that has both Tom Cruise and Miles Teller in it.

I want to hate Tom Cruise, but the dude just kicks out bangers

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Ghostbusters Afterlife - 7.5/10 Solid with the cast full of likable characters. I assume we will see more sequels.

Resident Evil Welcome to Raccoon City - 7/10 I dig it mostly because is as close to the original story of the video games with some changes obviously, but better than the over the top ****** ones we saw over the last couple of decades.

but you will watch these movies....

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    but you will watch these movies....
    My hatred for Cruise goes back to the 80’s it is only overshadow by my hatred for Will Smith.

But I hated Miles Teller and his punchable face since I ever saw him act in a movie.

For me to watch that movie somebody like Christian Bale would have to also be in it to balance things out.