Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 504 of 507 FirstFirst ... 4404454494502503504505506 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 7599
    Without Remorse - 6.5/10 it was cool, just so predictable.

Unhinged. 5/10 oh fat russel Crowe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Unhinged. 5/10 oh fat russel Crowe

that movie could of been so much better. No real back story, seemed horribly rushed, not very well written. Hurry lets try to make some money!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by herdapop View Post
    that movie could of been so much better. No real back story, seemed horribly rushed, not very well written. Hurry lets try to make some money!!!!!!
    It was so completely far fetched and the worst part was the ending where she let him find her and then went and found exposed her kid before he was beat.

There was a lot of bad in this movie and I didnít even think Crowe was good. Premise was there, kind of.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Nobody, 7.5/10

Solid yet brisk flick. Felt a bit slight overall but was still enjoyable. Good to see Christopher Lloyd getting some work.
    I still need to make time to watch this. Speaking of Odenkirk, have you ever seen this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5IrRe2F7qY

I hadn't. Good stuff. Guess I'll have to throw a random, funny Odenkirk your way now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwxqfEMiO0g&t=11s

Into the grizzly maze 2-2.5/10 smoe actors you will recognize but nothing special at all
    Freaks 4-4.5/10 could have been much better. It was ok kinda slow start not sure what was going, once it got going it was a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by herdapop View Post
    Into the grizzly maze 2-2.5/10 smoe actors you will recognize but nothing special at all
    Freaks 4-4.5/10 could have been much better. It was ok kinda slow start not sure what was going, once it got going it was a little better.
    Freaks is one of those I keep stopping on thinking about watching but not sure how I feel. Thatís a pretty poor ranking.

Donnie Darko: 3.5/10

Maybe I am missing something with this movie but I did not like it. The story in generally just felt sloppy, unreliable even, which could work if you were telling that kind of story but I didn't feel that from this. I am not entirely sure what it is I watched to be honest, which is fine if I felt like there was something to be said within the movie. I never got that vibe, it just felt weird for the sake of it. I could see myself liking it if I were younger, but near 30 old me doesn't.

Deadly Games: Dial Code Santa Clause: 6/10
    French horror movie that is Home Alone if Home Alone were made into a horror movie (not just fan edits on youtube either). Considering just how close this story is to Home Alone, I can see why the director of this wanted to sue the people who made Home Alone. This can be effectively creepy and a beautifully designed movie (snow and mansion looks very pretty), however the cat-and-mouse game starts to feel repetitive towards the end and it needs both hero an villain to be extremely dumb to make some of it work. Stupid slo-mo action at times too. I'm glad I watched it but I don't think I'd ever watch it again.

The Day Of The Beast: 6/10

On one hand I really like the movie subverting the way a typical antichrist movie would be done. It delivers on debauchery and violence but not excessive where that becomes the main focus. There is purpose too it but it can also be laughed at just how ridiculous it is. It is because of that I appreciated the touches of humor in the movie. On the other hand I found the co-lead very annoying and story a bit ridiculous (with the end being incredibly stupid), especially when motives seem to change on the drop of a dime (again looking at the co-lead). I think it ultimately is a "fine" movie but probably not one to recommend outside of people who love the horror genre.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 05-16-2021 at 11:00 AM.

WW84 (Wonder Women) 2.5-3/10 I found myself being completely bored, it sucked really bad. I was not a fan of most of the Avenger movies!! The older I get the less I like superhero movies, most are kids movies or just not that good.

Young Inspiring Women 7-7.5/10 started good, then took kind of a cheesy turn in the middle, then made a really good turn. This movie was well done and surprised me.

The Woman in the Window - 5/10 - pretty forgettable. A lot was forced and jumbled. Never read the book but saw complaints about it being a poor adaptation. They just made it look really messy visually and with dialogue. Tried to mess with the mind without fully committing to the angle they were taking.

The new mutants - 5/10 pretty mediocre at best.

Perdita Durango: 5/10

I can see where Rob Zombie got inspiration for The Devil's Rejects/3 From Hell. From the kidnapping of people to a road trip into Mexico, and right down to the awful, unlikable lead characters. This has the advantage over those movies though by giving us really solid performances, especially a young Javier Bardem. Dude is so fascinating in this movie at just how manic he is. It has it moments of disgust like a good horror movie, and then some really stupid moments that suck you out of the film. Basically if you liked TDR you will probably like this. Ehhhhhh for me.

Army of the dead. 7/10 for like 2 hours and 40 some minutes it goes fast. But I would still trim down the lame chit chat here and there. Action is great though.