Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 512 of 512 FirstFirst ... 12412462502510511512
Results 7,666 to 7,675 of 7675
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Malignant: 5/10

First 2 acts are pretty stock and boring with little scares or even tension to be found, which is disappointing given it is a James Wan film. However the third act goes so far off the deep end it becomes complete shlock. I don't know if I could recommend this but I can say the third act is so bizarre it is fascinating.
    Not big into horror at all but was thinking of giving this a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Not big into horror at all but was thinking of giving this a chance.
    With HBO max at least you can give it a shot and not lose anything if you aren't enjoying the film, outside of ~2 hours. The final 30 minutes or so are certainly..something.

Malignant - 7/10 I am not going to say it was a good movie, not going to say their was some good acting, not going to say it was coherent, but it was like watching three different types of movies in one.

First act it starts as your typical horror movie, second act it becomes more like like thriller and the last act was like wtf!?!? Full on action movie.

Itís different for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I care a lot 5.5-6/10 decent movie but i was rooting for no one, maybe for the guy at the end.
    Don't tell a soul 3-3.5/10 started off ok then turned and never came back.
    Election 5.5-6/10 better than i thought it would be. Surprised i never watched
    Freaky 5.5-6/10 kinda funny, long at times but watchable.
    Mortal Kombat 6.5-7/10 Pleasantly surprised. Maybe it took me back to my youth.
    Hitmans wifes bodyguard 5.5-6/10 not as good as the first one
    Jungle Cruise 6-6.5/10 not bad for a disney movie could have been better if it wasn't a disney movie
    Val (documentary) 7-7.5/10 sad and honest. I recommend this
    22 July 6-6.5/10 based on atrue story, pretty well done.
    Monster hunter1-1.5/10 started ok then went down hill fast
    Shadow in the cloud 1-1.5/10 WTF was that
    When we first met 7-7.5/10 surprised me
    The Losers 6.5-7/10 good actors, some action, kinda funny. where is part 2?????

This mother****er watches movies from The moment he wakes up til he goes to sleep

No just movies I watched over the summer. I was not on this site hardly at all during the summer

Cruela 3.5/5 Darker for Disney, could have gone darker. Nice tie in with the animated version. Fabulous music selections
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Candyman: 6/10

Love the premise and the new lore added, it made the film feel fresh. Acting was very good too and I want to see more of the main lead characters. I'm always a sucker for giallo influences and I noticed some of that in this movie which is a big bonus for me. I did not like the ending at all, it felt odd. The allegory behind the ending it fine, the set up didn't come together for me (a character choice is really bizarre when I thought about it). Also, if the movie is rated R can we show some of the violence on screen? Seems odd for a slasher movie, of sorts, to not show the slashing.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 09-17-2021 at 03:54 PM.

I watch Freaks on Netflix last night. Wasnít sure what to expect going in but it was a really good movie. Iím a fan of movies where people have powers (movies that are not part of the MCU).

High Life: 7/10

The beginning and ending feel like movies like Interstellar which is fine and charming but the middle portion is the films strength imo. It is so strange, and to be honest a lot of it is left unexplained which can be frustrating, yet so engaging as to what the hell is going on. It has that French extremist horror feel to it in the exploration of human nature. Robert Pattinson is great and yet another reminder he can act.

Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?: 7/10
    Pretty solid two-person show about stardom and family drama, throw in some Hitchcock-ian story telling and you have a solid thriller/horror movie.