Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 462 of 509 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 7632
    This movie was supposed to be part of the world of movie monsters where the mummy, the invisible man and others were supposed eventually come out in one big movie, but that trash mummy movie that came out a few years ago killed it.

I think that idea could work considering Universal has already done it before but you know with actual horror movies and not action movies that happen to involve horror characters.

Luz: 8/10

German horror film I found on Shudder. It is a well crafted film and a very unique take on possessions movies that refuses to use the tropes that modern movies will do.

zombieland-2! 8/10
    all jokes from 1st movie when i was young) one time funny movie

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    This movie was supposed to be part of the world of movie monsters where the mummy, the invisible man and others were supposed eventually come out in one big movie, but that trash mummy movie that came out a few years ago killed it.
    its so annoying how easy it would have been to make the movie good and they decided to do everything the opposite of the original... they could have used the orginal setting and made it darker and made the mummy scarier... the movie was so awful

Recently watched the movie Deadpool. Very funny and interesting. I would rate this movie 9 out of 10

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its so annoying how easy it would have been to make the movie good and they decided to do everything the opposite of the original... they could have used the orginal setting and made it darker and made the mummy scarier... the movie was so awful
    It's funny to me that the original Mummy movie still holds up as a horror movie almost 90 years later while the new one doesn't even hold up 3 years later. Even the Hammer version of the The Mummy holds up compared to the recent one. The took a property that is horror based and tried to make it action and in theory that can work, looking at the 90's movie. That had a fun cast and focus on making a singular fun movie. Brendan Fraser is more likable than Tom Cruise as well. However they never really wanted The Mummy to be an actual movie, it was a product to set up everything else. It's like doing the Avengers before you got Iron Man. It's *** backwards.

Cosmolopis (2012) - 8/10

I'm currently going through Cronenberg's catalog of movies that I'd missed and saw this one with Robert Pattinson and Paul Giammati. I wouldn't recommend this movie unless you know what you're signing up for as it's really, really out there. Weird as hell and not a conventional story at all but worked for me. I loved the tight setting and the whole unnatural and intentionally soulless dialogue throughout. A scathing attack on capitalism but the last scene also flipped it on it's ear at the same time. Just a great match of source material and Cronenberg directing the **** out of it

I like how after Cronenberg basically made his magnum horror opus' in The Fly and Dead Ringers he just decided to go after a whole new direction and dove into new technology fears, did some awesome collaborations with Viggo for a while, and now since 2010 seems to be in full 'David Lynch **** it' mode. The guys IMDB is awesome
    Last edited by UofA; 03-07-2020 at 10:38 AM.

Better first season. Some history lines started tonight that really intrigue me above others, of course inevitable conflict, but what happens to Negan and Lydia when the terror of the whisperers begins to take hold in the walls of the house. Unleash Negan! Unleash Negan!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Probably bc people think it was better then the other movies this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah but to have the outrage I've seen from the fans, its kinda freaky

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    The Invisible Man-7.5/10

Pretty good movie, had some scary moments, the plot lines weren't as predictable as most horror movies. If anything, it was a massive improvement on Kevin' Bacon's ridiculous invisible man movie years ago.
    I actually want to watch this one, heard they're making a female version of it, very curious to see where they go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I actually want to watch this one, heard they're making a female version of it, very curious to see where they go with it.
    this one is cool in that the plot shows how badly you could eff someone's life if you were invisible with no care of right/wrong.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Bloodshot 4/10.... just a dumb movie with terrible acting across the board outside of wiggins.

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen XXV

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Bloodshot 4/10.... just a dumb movie with terrible acting across the board outside of wiggins.
    This reminded me of Blood Sport. Thanks going to watch Franky Dukes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Last time I watched Amelie French film, very cute and atmospheric. But many do not like this, I put 9 out of 10