Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 478 of 484 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478479480 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 7255
    Mother Of Tears: 2/10

I love Dario Argentio movies, I love his sense of style, color, music, and ways to create tension in horror movies. So it was really disappointing to watch this movie and see that it had none of that. Let alone the fact that this is the third of the "Three Mothers" trilogy and have it be so sloppy and ugly compared to Suspiria and Inferno.

Also, what the hell was up with the nude shower scene of his daughter? The ****?

Watched several lately...

The Whistleblower: 7/10 - true story about the UN covering up some awful stuff.

Get the Gringo: 7.5/10 - Mel Gibson in a Mexican prison.

Locke: 7/10 - Tom Hardy drives a car for 80 minutes.

Den of Thieves: 7/10 - surprisingly good bank robber/action movie.

The Conversation: 7.5/10 - Coppola movie with Gene Hackman about secret surveillance.

Host: 5/10

A shudder exclusive horror movie filmed all through zoom and in the vain of Paranormal Activity/Blair Witch Project. It's only 56 minutes so it's a short novel watch but really doesn't do much more than what you would expect from it.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Watched several lately...

The Whistleblower: 7/10 - true story about the UN covering up some awful stuff.

Get the Gringo: 7.5/10 - Mel Gibson in a Mexican prison.

Locke: 7/10 - Tom Hardy drives a car for 80 minutes.

Den of Thieves: 7/10 - surprisingly good bank robber/action movie.

The Conversation: 7.5/10 - Coppola movie with Gene Hackman about secret surveillance.
    Who wouldn't watch this?
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

Started watching Richard Jewell on a flight from Tampa to Atlanta, was a great first half.

Delta's on board system kept freezing from Atlanta to KC so couldn't finish it, super bummed.

Saw that in the theater (free tix). Very mediocre.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Cat People: 6.5/10

1940's Universal horror movie that borders on being a b-movie but escapes the label by not showing the cat lady. Effective in spots, nice use of sound, and I appreciate the psychological look at the characters. It is a little slow and not really a horror movie until the ~30 minute mark or so.
    Didn't see the 42 version,saw the one with Nastassja Kinski, I think what kept me watching was her nude scenes.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

La Llorona: 8/10

Not that crappy Conjuring universe movie, but one that is akin to The Devil's Backbone. Subtle, elegant, poignant about something I didn't even know happened (Guatemalan genocide of Mayan people) and unsettling in the supernatural horror.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Started watching Richard Jewell on a flight from Tampa to Atlanta, was a great first half.

Delta's on board system kept freezing from Atlanta to KC so couldn't finish it, super bummed.
    Update - It was on HBO Saturday night so the wife and I watched it together. Stance is still the same, very good movie.

Blended-4/10

wife wanted to watch it. I can appreciate the chemistry between Sandler and Barrymore, but they can stop making rom-com's anytime now..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Blended-4/10

wife wanted to watch it. I can appreciate the chemistry between Sandler and Barrymore, but they can stop making rom-com's anytime now..
    Me and my gf watch it once a month, its funny to me. You have to give it at least a 7 because of Terry Crews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Me and my gf watch it once a month, its funny to me. You have to give it at least a 7 because of Terry Crews.

Crews was funny the first 2 times he did his song and dance, not so much the next 11

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I liked that movie. I remember I watched it on the plane going on vacation a few years ago.

The 2nd (3rd?) Jumanji move surprised me as much as the remake did. Found it to be very enjoyable.

Block Z.. 9/10. You have to like the Zombie genre but to me it was very good. Its a foreign flick which are usually the best ones.

If you cant beat them, join them