Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 477 of 484 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 7253
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I actually liked Dr. Sleep better than the Shining.
    Interesting. Why is that?

Watched Hamilton on Disney+. It was good. I would probably give it 8/10. I do like some musicals but, what I appreciate out of musicals is a good split of music and dialogue, I'm not a big fan of just constant singing, I tend to start tuning out after a bit. With that being said, this was pretty good, you can tell Miranda spent a lot of time doing his research to be more historically accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I actually liked Dr. Sleep better than the Shining.
    Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The Old Guard - 7/10. Might check out the graphic novels once am done with The Wheel of Time.

Wheels on Meals-7/10

hadn't watched it in years. The final fight scene between Chan, and Urquidez, may be one of the better fight scenes there is. Fun fact- Urquidez threw a spinning back kick with so much speed, it actually blew out 5 candles behind a ducking Chan, and they kept the footage for the movie because it was so impressive.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Whiplash 8/10 - pretty good movie. Seemingly the negative reviews I saw were all about “no music instructor would ever do that” or “this is promoting bullying”. Bypass the “reality” and this was a pretty fantastic and dramatic movie. JK was fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Whiplash 8/10 - pretty good movie. Seemingly the negative reviews I saw were all about “no music instructor would ever do that” or “this is promoting bullying”. Bypass the “reality” and this was a pretty fantastic and dramatic movie. JK was fantastic.

Two *******s thinking their gods gift to people.

Quote Originally Posted by woahdude View Post
    Blade Runner 2049 was a definite 10/10 for me. If that isn't a perfect movie, I don't know what is.
    I think Im going to watch this now tonight lol

Blade Runner 2049 was a definite 10/10 for me. If that isn't a perfect movie, I don't know what is.
    def an amazing movie.... sucks that it flopped but that doesnt surprise me with well people

Quote Originally Posted by cfellz View Post
    I think Im going to watch this now tonight lol

my man made a different account just to agree with himself and try to get people to watch.... welcome to psd mr gosling.

for this mans effort everyone must now watch and give their thoughts pls.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

my man made a different account just to agree with himself and try to get people to watch.... welcome to psd mr gosling.

for this mans effort everyone must now watch and give their thoughts pls.
    Didn’t like the original or the remake. I think Minority Report is the only Phillip k Dick adaptation I liked

Cat People: 6.5/10

1940's Universal horror movie that borders on being a b-movie but escapes the label by not showing the cat lady. Effective in spots, nice use of sound, and I appreciate the psychological look at the characters. It is a little slow and not really a horror movie until the ~30 minute mark or so.

Cape Fear 8/10. Had never seen it. Has young Dinero, Nolte, and Juliette Lewis as a naive HS girl. Highly recommend

Professor Marston and the Wonder Women 8/10. I thought this was going to be a superhero movie. It’s not really. Its about the guy that wrote wonder women and his relationships with two chicks at the same time! Also very good

At Midnight I'll Possess Your Soul: 6/10

Jose Mojica Marins is fantastic as Coffin Joe. An immoral scumbag who loves being an immoral scumbag, and who spends the movie terrorizing the town and denouncing religion/god. Is it well told? Eh. Is it ahead of it's time compared to America when it comes to violence and subject matter? Yes. Interesting and worth watching if you are a horror movie fan/historian.

Dogman by Matteo Garrone. 8/10. I suggest you to watch it if it's available in english