Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 442 of 442 FirstFirst ... 342392432440441442
Results 6,616 to 6,628 of 6628
    I can watch Mrs Doubtfire on repeat. Never gets old.

Doctor Sleep - 8/10

Not bad, but I agree that the last act just felt completely out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    snuck into terminator. more trash
    This was actually the best one since T2. It was a bomb in theaters though and probably final nail in the coffin for terminator franchise.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    This was actually the best one since T2. It was a bomb in theaters though and probably final nail in the coffin for terminator franchise.
    Yeah, I enjoyed it as well. Nobody is going to see it for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I can watch Mrs Doubtfire on repeat. Never gets old.
    That is one of my all time favorite movies.

I have been meaning to watch Worlds greatest Dad that has Robin in it and is directed by Bobcat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Because itís just a basic action film and a mishmash remake of T2 and T3.

I mention this to friends.

Aliens, Predator and Terminator franchises need to just stop!

To me the Terminator series is beyond tired and played out. T2 should have been the ending since the whole theme of the movie was "there is not fate but what we make" thus judgment day is not certain and they can overcome it. I also are with SOIA, it feels like they are just rehashing the same few movies over and over again, almost as if the movies are done just to retain the film rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm St, Halloween, and on and on. Seems like nobody knows how to make good original content any more. I applaud the Saw franchise, probably the best most modern movies.

For me, it's because the priors were SO bad (past part 2), I can't stomach spending money on it. Even if the first 2 were amazing (1st in in my top 5 action movies ever). Plus, and no offense to anyone, watching a girl power action movie is just not for me personally.
    Last edited by Hawkeye15; Yesterday at 11:37 AM.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

so sad. They were all so fkin good to begin with...

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    To me the Terminator series is beyond tired and played out. T2 should have been the ending since the whole theme of the movie was "there is not fate but what we make" thus judgment day is not certain and they can overcome it. I also are with SOIA, it feels like they are just rehashing the same few movies over and over again, almost as if the movies are done just to retain the film rights.
    Which is funny because the next movie completely reversed the theme to "judgement day is inevitable".

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Which is funny because the next movie completely reversed the theme to "judgement day is inevitable".
    That's why I hate that sequel the most, outside of the fact that it is a shameless retelling of T2 and lesser acting. Genisys was hilariously confusing and stupid, Salvation at least gave us the pos-apocalyptic setting, T3 gave us nothing new and crapped all over the ending of T2. The others just followed the leader in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    That's why I hate that sequel the most, outside of the fact that it is a shameless retelling of T2 and lesser acting. Genisys was hilariously confusing and stupid, Salvation at least gave us the pos-apocalyptic setting, T3 gave us nothing new and crapped all over the ending of T2. The others just followed the leader in that regard.
    Marvel did that too with Thor: Ragnarok and Infinity War. Thor Ragnarok was all about how Thor didn't need his hammer because his power was in him all along and then Infinity War he's like "I need a more powerful weapon" lol.

But the worst offender I can recall is the Transformers franchise. The first movie ends with a climactic battle in a downtown and in the second movie Transformers are a conspiracy theory. OK, well what did the literally thousands of people who were in the middle of the battle at the end of the first one think happened? lol