Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,553

    Forgotten greats

    What was great in TV or movies but had been largely forgotten? I’ll start with Peter Sellers. The Pink Panther is genius and funny as hell. Currently watching “Being There”


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,437
    Fresh Pronce of Bel Air is coming back.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,676
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Fresh Pronce of Bel Air is coming back.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks kind of dumb


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    45,299
    Some of the shows I liked growing up that didn't have as long of a shelf life as deserved were

    Working (Fred Savage)
    Titus
    The Critic
    Caroline In The City
    I'll Fly Away

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    23,049
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Some of the shows I liked growing up that didn't have as long of a shelf life as deserved were

    Working (Fred Savage)
    Titus
    The Critic
    Caroline In The City
    I'll Fly Away
    Always thought that show was hilarious. Stacy Keach killed me.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    45,299
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Always thought that show was hilarious. Stacy Keach killed me.
    Yep, Keach was ****ing hilarious in that show. Just a hard-*** DGAF pops. Always ready to take Titus down a notch.

    Just read that the show was canceled because after the ratings spike that Dharma and Greg experienced when they were split up, the producers tried to do the same with Titus and his lady. Titus refused and they canceled the show.
    Last edited by WOwolfOL; 11-23-2020 at 12:24 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    80,152
    The Wonder Years

    Kevin Arnold was in my grade during the tenure of the show, my whole family watched it, and loved it. I always thought it was such a good show.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,822
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Some of the shows I liked growing up that didn't have as long of a shelf life as deserved were

    Working (Fred Savage)
    Titus
    The Critic
    Caroline In The City
    I'll Fly Away
    I vaguely remember Working. I think I kinda liked it. Nice to see Savage's name in the credits of IASIP here and there.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    The Wonder Years

    Kevin Arnold was in my grade during the tenure of the show, my whole family watched it, and loved it. I always thought it was such a good show.
    Really good show. You seen Freaks & Geeks? Has some similar vibes but more of a modern take (takes place in 1980) and funnier. Also really good but only lasted one season.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    37,625
    I loved Titus. I own the entire series on dvd. I always liked Stacy Keach from when he was in up in smoke. You wussy!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,437
    Titus was good!

    Grounded for life was solid for a bit

    Unhappily Ever After - Nikki Cox was damn


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    80,152
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Titus was good!

    Grounded for life was solid for a bit

    Unhappily Ever After - Nikki Cox was damn


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grounded For Life was funny. I always thought the Dad was a funny actor, surprised he hasn't shown up more.

    Nikki Cox had waaaaaaaaaaaay too much plastic surgery I remember seeing later. But yeah, in that show......gawd

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    8,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Grounded For Life was funny. I always thought the Dad was a funny actor, surprised he hasn't shown up more.

    Nikki Cox had waaaaaaaaaaaay too much plastic surgery I remember seeing later. But yeah, in that show......gawd
    Donal Logue is great! he was awesome as Harvey Bullock in Gotham

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Grounded For Life was funny. I always thought the Dad was a funny actor, surprised he hasn't shown up more.

    Nikki Cox had waaaaaaaaaaaay too much plastic surgery I remember seeing later. But yeah, in that show......gawd
    Haven’t looked at her now but back then damn


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    37,625
    Grounded for life was great, as is Donal Logue. I watched a movie today with him in it actually, Comic Book Villians.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •