Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

PSD's iPhone 4G Open Letter

I dont know if you all have read these kind of things before or not. Anyways, let me explain if you havent. Sometimes bloggers write an "open letter" (which almost never get read by the intended audience) that serve as a place to vent/express ideas about how a product should be upgraded of fixed. I figured we have a large community and must have quite a few iPhone users. So please post any problems you have with the older iPhone or things you just want to see that were lacking before.

Some of mine:
    - First and foremost, the lord said "Let there be flash, and it was good"
    I want to be able to load sites that use flash for their script. If you dont know what this is every time you see that blue brick looking thing it means that your iPhone couldnt load the flash which powers the site.
    - Lock screen notifactions
    Cant take all the credit for this one, i saw it on another one of these, basically if you get any text messages currently you see a little reminder, well this would be a reworking of that to include emails, phone calls, etc. and making them more organized.

Here is a good example from a site i read occasionally. The first focuses on improvement on the iPhone OS (Operating system) and the second focuses on the hardware aspects.

So what do you guys think?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Finally someone replied to you, dbroncos78087.

You shared a useful post and thanks for sharing this to us. Halki Diabetes Remedy is a digital program that contains valuable information, which will help people fight the root cause of type 2 diabetes. The halki diabetes remedy review greatly helps to decrease the chances of type 2 diabetics by eliminating toxins in a perfect way.

Thanks for this review. I also heard about Halki's diabetes remedy https://cronicasportiva.com/ct-halki...-remedy-review.
    Last edited by ericmails; 10-29-2020 at 08:47 AM.

Nice to see this post here and thanks for sharing this to us. Kroger has designed a very good way for customers to voice out their opinions - krogerfeedback survey. Kroger Feedback is a survey by the popular retail store. With the following Official site krogerfeeback.com and 50 Fuel Points Bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Finally someone replied to you, dbroncos78087.
    Damn LOL...this was three phones ago now.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Nice to see this post here and thanks for sharing this to us. LiteBlue.usps.gov online portal site is specially designed for liteblue usps gov worker. Liteblue is the official portal for United Stated Postal Service employees. Use liteblue.usps.gov to log in to your Liteblue to man age work.