Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 474 of 474 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474
Results 7,096 to 7,108 of 7108
  1. #7096
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    47,411
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    Dude, itís amazing! Scorcese directed the ****ing doc!!! It mixes the concert with tons of interviews and back stage banter. One of my all time favorite films/docs. Itís on Prime if you have that streaming service.
    I don't. Will have to try to find it another way.

  2. #7097
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    35,302
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I don't. Will have to try to find it another way.
    Spliff, my friend, I have no doubt you will find it somewhere in the infinite abyss that is the internet. Enjoy man!

  3. #7098
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    47,411
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    Spliff, my friend, I have no doubt you will find it somewhere in the infinite abyss that is the internet. Enjoy man!
    I am pretty damn good at this kind of stuff. Thanks for the rec.

  4. #7099
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    35,302
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I am pretty damn good at this kind of stuff. Thanks for the rec.
    Heed your namesake before watching. Or just in general...

  5. #7100
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    47,411
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    Heed your namesake before watching. Or just in general...
    Don't gotta ask me twice (or even once for that matter).

  6. #7101
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    47,411
    Capone, 6/10

    Tom Hardy as a dying man with a loose grip on reality aka Al Capone in the last year of his life. Big fan of both him and Linda Cardellini who plays Capone's wife in this. Movie just doesn't have much going on story wise though. More of a look in to a monster's decaying mind than anything and they do a decent job with that.

  7. #7102
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    101,532
    Ready or Not - 6.5/10 it was somewhat entertaining.

  8. #7103
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,694
    The Wrong Missy-6/10.
    The chick who stars in it is pretty funny. Dumb movie but has plenty of laughs

  9. #7104
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    45,994
    The fault in our stars. 7/10. Nothing spectacular but a sweet, sad movie about teens with cancer


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #7105
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,073
    Uncut Gems: 8/10

    It might be the best Sandler's ever been. He probably should have been nominated, at least. Pretty intense from start to finish, with a crazy ending. I'm glad it's on Netflix now. I've been waiting a while to see it. I dig the Safdie Brothers style... this and Good Time are both very solid crime thrillers.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; Today at 01:19 AM.

  11. #7106
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    35,302
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Uncut Gems: 8/10

    It might be the best Sandler's ever been. He probably should have been nominated, at least. Pretty intense from start to finish, with a crazy ending. I'm glad it's on Netflix now. I've been waiting a while to see it. I dig the Safdie Brothers style... this and Good Time are both very solid crime thrillers.
    Watched it last night with the wife... pretty much the same rating and review you left above. Glad I finally saw it.

  12. #7107
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    37,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Ready or Not - 6.5/10 it was somewhat entertaining.
    watched it the same night you did and would give it the same rating.

  13. #7108
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    101,532
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Uncut Gems: 8/10

    It might be the best Sandler's ever been. He probably should have been nominated, at least. Pretty intense from start to finish, with a crazy ending. I'm glad it's on Netflix now. I've been waiting a while to see it. I dig the Safdie Brothers style... this and Good Time are both very solid crime thrillers.
    I felt he should have been nominated as well, so in theaters and man was their tension through out the whole movie.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •