Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 437 of 443 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 6641
    Crawl 7/10.

Joker, 7.5/10

Was pretty good, not great. Too much hoopla for both the violence it could supposedly incite and for the quality of the movie itself. Great performance by Phoenix and some gnarly, make you jump violence.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

El Camino: 9/10

If you loved Breaking Bad, especially Jesse Pinkman, it's a must watch. Not action packed or anything like that, but it's very good.

El Camino, 7/10

I liked it but it wasn't as good as I was expecting. Didn't feel especially necessary to tack on to the series finale. Will watch it again in next week probably.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    El Camino, 7/10

I liked it but it wasn't as good as I was expecting. Didn't feel especially necessary to tack on to the series finale. Will watch it again in next week probably.
    It's really not necessary, kinda in the same way Better Call Saul isn't all that necessary, but I liked to see a definitive end for Jesse. He went through more hell than anyone else in the series.

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen XXV

dupe
    Last edited by Dugmet; 10-11-2019 at 10:31 PM.
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen XXV

El Camino 8/10

Basically a long final episode for BB bringing closure to the series and Jessie. Would have liked to see a bit more of Badger and Skinny Pete. Always like seeing Robert Forster. Flashbacks and a few cameos by deceased characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dugmet; 10-11-2019 at 10:32 PM.
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    MacGruber, 8/10

Didn't really appreciate this Will Forte movie the first time I saw it years ago. **** is ****ing funny.
    It was surprisingly funny. Speaking of Forte, check out "The Brothers Solomon"

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    That's on my list of movies to watch.
    After seeing Gran Tarino, I am done with Clint movies. They appeal to 70 year old white men, but not much else

El Camino - 7/10.

It's Breaking Bad without the best characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    It was surprisingly funny. Speaking of Forte, check out "The Brothers Solomon"
    Directed by Bob Odenkirk? Nice. Had thought of watching this years ago but never got around to it.

Not a new film but the most recent film I watched is Thelma. If you’re into witchy vibes and dark cinematography then this is absolutely perfect. New angle on the coming of age genre of films. There’s a few intense imagery so you should prepare for some uncomfortable scenes. Either way, I highly recommend the film (8/10 as there are a few problems with pacing)

El Camino - 8/10

Bad Times At The El Royale...

I have no idea what to rate this. I liked it, some parts I liked a lot. I might have to watch it again.

The LEGO Movie part 2 - 7/10 last two LEGO movies have not been as good as the first couple ones.