• Cavaliers

4 80.00%
  • Warriors

1 20.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Where the **** was Bogut?!
    Milking fatigue.

not panicking yet- but they dont seem to have that overdrive that we saw earlier in the year. Defense was horrible tonight.

this type of play may not get us out of the first round

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    this type of play may not get us out of the first round
    No effort plus resting players at the wrong time. Under Jackson we win this game.

Green was getting abused all night. It was embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    not panicking yet- but they dont seem to have that overdrive that we saw earlier in the year. Defense was horrible tonight.
    Since Feb 1st our defensive efficiency is 16th in the league.

Something is wrong. Very wrong.

Curry and Thompson just need a more all around game. I think they live and die at the 3pt line too much. Thompson couldn't even hold the ball down low.
    Last edited by prodigy; 02-27-2015 at 06:37 AM.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Curry and Thompson just need a more all around game. I think they live and die at the 3pt line too much.
    Neither of them do that.

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Curry and Thompson just need a more all around game. I think they live and die at the 3pt line too much. Thompson couldn't even hold the ball down low.
    This couldn't be more false.

I wouldn't say that they live or die by the 3, but they do rely on it more than they should. Curry and Thompson combined for 30 shot attempts last night and nearly 50% of them were 3 pointers. Klay made ZERO trips to the free throw line. He went to the foul line ONCE in Washington. He's settling for jump shots and in many ways, that bails an opposing defense out.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    I wouldn't say that they live or die by the 3, but they do rely on it more than they should. Curry and Thompson combined for 30 shot attempts last night and nearly 50% of them were 3 pointers. Klay made ZERO trips to the free throw line. He went to the foul line ONCE in Washington. He's settling for jump shots and in many ways, that bails an opposing defense out.
    I dont really have a problem with the number of 3s a player takes. I care more about a quality 3 point shot that was created by the team running solid offense.

If the warriors break down the defense and generate a good look at a 3 for curry or klay on every play- I dont think I would have a problem with them shooting a good look at a 3 every time.

However- when they come up and chuck a 27 footer when there is 19 seconds on the clock and they dont even try to look for a better shot- that gets annoying and I think its just lazy.

YES- I understand curry is capable of making those shots- but when I see the warriors miss like 4 of those in a row and on the other end theres a lay up line going on (like there was with lebron through most of the first half last night)- thats when it gets annoying.

BTW- it didnt look like anybody was afraid to drive the lane when bogut was in there. kyrie, jr smith, lebron all drove the lane like nobody was there all night

Its safe to say Bogut wears down through the season and appears to already have lost a step. For an 'elite' shock blocker i think hes averaging about 1 per game over the past 2 months .

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Its safe to say Bogut wears down through the season and appears to already have lost a step. For an 'elite' shock blocker i think hes averaging about 1 per game over the past 2 months .
    Which is why the offseason is a bust if we don't replace him with Davis for peanuts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123