Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McFlurry View Post
    Mackenzie Dern will be fighting in Invicta FC against Kaline Medeiros on December 8th. If you havent heard of Dern, she is one of the top prospects in WMMA at only 24. She has one several gold medals in BJJ including The World Cup and ADCC.
    This could be a gimme fight for Dern. Medieros last fought a year ago and it was a loss to Angela Hill. The same Angela Hill that is 2-4 in the UFC by the way. In irrelevant news, Dern is actually pretty hot so I can see why Invicta would want to hype her up.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    This could be a gimme fight for Dern. Medieros last fought a year ago and it was a loss to Angela Hill. The same Angela Hill that is 2-4 in the UFC by the way. In irrelevant news, Dern is actually pretty hot so I can see why Invicta would want to hype her up.
    Stud BJJ practitioner and easy on the eyes. I Figure the UFC is working on moving her up. Unless she absolutely dominates, I think they leave her down in Invicta for around 4-5 fights. She needs some names and a belt wouldnt hurt either.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Lytle returns to fight Lewis Gallant on Jan. 13 at Bare Knuckle Boxing 9.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben Askren retires after beating Shinya Aoki in 57 seconds at ONE Championship: Immortal Pursuit

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some quick hits.....its been a minute

- Dennis Bermudez vs Andre Fili added to UFC on FOX 27, could be a good card baring injuries

- Former Bellator Champion Daniel Straus injured in serious motorcycle accident

- Tim Elliott moves up to bantamweight to fight against Mark De La Rosa at UFC 219

- Sage Northcutt meets Frances Thibault Gouti on Feb. 18 at UFC Austin

- Aaron Pico, Bellators super prospect, fights Shane Kruchten at Bellator 192

- Dana White supposedly talking to Floyd Mayweather about some MMA fights.....just my opinion but not happening

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again talking trash over actual rankings is coming to the top of the UFC. We talked about this in another thread that people are getting fights for their mouths not their work the example I used was Ferguson and Kevin Lee which Lee had no reason to be in the octagon with him (at this point) but ran his mouth into a fight where he was finished.

Seem like Perry is running his mouth some more and still wants Till in a fight. This article is good because even the author pretty much is hyping up this fight that would make no sense to Till at this point in a rankings perspective. It would give Till a name recognition fight to some fans but if Till wins and Perry loses the fight after it would be 3 straight losses for Perry and once again lose its luster. Trap fight for Till if it every happens. I would compare it to the Cerrone fight he beats a name fighter but only a name at this point.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/12/...stmas-mma-news
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

So I think Till is on board as well. I havent read the whole article but I assume its where Till is at in the rankings and how dangerous he is. It seems fighters like him and Usman are essentially no win fights for anyone ranked ahead of em.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    Once again talking trash over actual rankings is coming to the top of the UFC. We talked about this in another thread that people are getting fights for their mouths not their work the example I used was Ferguson and Kevin Lee which Lee had no reason to be in the octagon with him (at this point) but ran his mouth into a fight where he was finished.

Seem like Perry is running his mouth some more and still wants Till in a fight. This article is good because even the author pretty much is hyping up this fight that would make no sense to Till at this point in a rankings perspective. It would give Till a name recognition fight to some fans but if Till wins and Perry loses the fight after it would be 3 straight losses for Perry and once again lose its luster. Trap fight for Till if it every happens. I would compare it to the Cerrone fight he beats a name fighter but only a name at this point.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/12/...stmas-mma-news
    More often than not, UFC makes the fans people want to see. I was pulling for Perry to lose but because of that Till fight, I wanted him to win as well. Fans just want to watch exciting storylines. It's all entertainment at the end of the day. WWE is scripted as hell but millions continuously tune in. UFC is the same way; it's not scripted but it's damn exciting when these storylines happen. I felt that fight with Ferguson actually propelled Kevin Lee's status in the UFC. He's a damn great fighter who just needs to work on being more patient. I felt he was winning that fight up until it became obvious that he was just out of gas. That Perry vs Till fight will headline a UFC card and boost Till's status in the UFC. For sure, he could be the next big star. You guys should watch an interview he had with Ariel. Dude could talk his *** off.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    More often than not, UFC makes the fans people want to see. I was pulling for Perry to lose but because of that Till fight, I wanted him to win as well. Fans just want to watch exciting storylines. It's all entertainment at the end of the day. WWE is scripted as hell but millions continuously tune in. UFC is the same way; it's not scripted but it's damn exciting when these storylines happen. I felt that fight with Ferguson actually propelled Kevin Lee's status in the UFC. He's a damn great fighter who just needs to work on being more patient. I felt he was winning that fight up until it became obvious that he was just out of gas. That Perry vs Till fight will headline a UFC card and boost Till's status in the UFC. For sure, he could be the next big star. You guys should watch an interview he had with Ariel. Dude could talk his *** off.
    Just watched the interview and I like Till. He has just enough arrogance and cockiness to him to be a fan favorite. Plus the guy can bang I rewatched the Cowboy fight and he lit his *** up. A Perry Till fight would be entertaining no doubt but I would be favoring Till on that as his skills are in my opinion nicer then Perry he's more clean. Perry is a striker and can knock your head into the upper deck but Till has nice movement and can deliver a punch as well.

Mackenzie Dern, per MMA Fighting, will be facing off against Ashley Yoder at UFC 222. Dern is 5-0 and seems for big things if she keeps progressing. I think its a bit early but the UFC is ready to see what they have.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Jimmy Smith, former Bellator commentator, has signed with the UFC. Here is a good interview with him from BE.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/1...a-booth-awards

- Dave Meltzer reports Cyborg/Holm likely one of the top 3 PPV's for the UFC in 2017

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- PVZ broke her arm during her fight with Jessica-Rose Clark on Sunday

- Yoel Romero suing supplement company over failed drug test in 2016

- Bisping/Belfort being talked about for UFC in London as a double retirement fight

- Kowalkiewicz vs. Herrig being discussed for UFC 223

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anderson Silva's last failed drug test in October of 2017 has been reported as synthetic testosterone (methyltestosterone) and a diuretic

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holloway out of UFC 222 with an injury
    Holloway vs Edgar is starting to be the featherweight version of Ferguson vs Khabib. Someone’s pulling out...It is what it is
    Last edited by YAALREADYKNO; 02-03-2018 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YAALREADYKNO View Post
    Holloway out of UFC 222 with an injury
    Holloway vs Edgar is starting to be the featherweight version of Ferguson vs Khabib. Someone’s pulling out...It is what it is
    Was not happy to read that yesterday, especially with how close the event is. Sounds like they might move for Ortega to replace Holloway but not sure if they are going interim route again or not. Max is not known for this but with Edgar getting hurt prior and not Max, it feels like a fight that will never happen.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast