Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Couple of quick hits

-Check out Mayweather vs McGregors A bad lip reading, funny stuff

-Justin Gaethje, Eddie Alvarez set to coach The Ultimate Fighter 26

-I have mentioned him before and now Gokhan Saki has a date and an opponent for his UFC debut.
    https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/7/1...silva-in-japan
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMA Quick Hits 9: The Steroid Era Begins?

How does Gaethje get to coach UF? He had a helluva debute but he was a combo away from getting put out.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    How does Gaethje get to coach UF? He had a helluva debute but he was a combo away from getting put out.
    Gaethje always seems like he is going to get put out lol. He has a bit of a following, former champ with a very fan favorite fighting style, he is a needle mover. TUF will be his push and a fight with Eddie gets him in to contention.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be a good fight between Gaethje and Alvarez. Early on I have Gaethje winning this one just a gut feeling.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

I agree with you. Eddie is such a weird fighter for me. He always seems to get rattled and comes right back around. Its like his chin is glass but his recovery is abnormally quick. Gaethje is just so aggressive and will keep firing, I dont think Eddie gets the chance to recover during this one.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen where Woodley is demanding White apologize to him? Ok I think White is a sleeze ball no doubt but at no point should he apologize to one of his employees. Woodley is loosing me as a fan not because of the crying because his feelings are hurt but because he set a record for least strikes. Maia didn't take the crown but you certainly didn't set yourself up for a payday fight. I honestly do not think that we will see Woodley do any headlining on a PPV. He maybe a co headline or maybe a free fight headline with a stacked card. It's going to be hard to market him and the rest of the card will have to carry him. I am sure that there are a ton of people that support him and I am not against that, I am just not excited to see him in another snoozer.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/2...14-performance

Have you seen where Woodley is demanding White apologize to him? Ok I think White is a sleeze ball no doubt but at no point should he apologize to one of his employees. Woodley is loosing me as a fan not because of the crying because his feelings are hurt but because he set a record for least strikes. Maia didn't take the crown but you certainly didn't set yourself up for a payday fight. I honestly do not think that we will see Woodley do any headlining on a PPV. He maybe a co headline or maybe a free fight headline with a stacked card. It's going to be hard to market him and the rest of the card will have to carry him. I am sure that there are a ton of people that support him and I am not against that, I am just not excited to see him in another snoozer.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/2...14-performance
    I agree with you but I am siding with Woodley here. As a promoter, you cant bury your fighters like that. Talk up the fact that Tyron stopped over 20 takedowns and fought with a bum shoulder. Has Tyron been a crybaby for the past year, oh yea and its getting annoying, but he has a point as well. I honestly hope Dana doesnt apologize and we get to hear this super secret Woodley has brewing. By the way, I didnt mind the Woodley/Maia fight at all but I can see the lack of action being unappealing.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please no don't do it Chuck! In his last six fights that goes back 10 years he's 1-5 and has been finished in 4 of those. Please stay away from MMA unless your going to be ringside commentating. He hasn't fought in 7 years. Iceman is one of my all time favorite fighters because he had those hands and put people away.

Please no don't do it Chuck! In his last six fights that goes back 10 years he's 1-5 and has been finished in 4 of those. Please stay away from MMA unless your going to be ringside commentating. He hasn't fought in 7 years. Iceman is one of my all time favorite fighters because he had those hands and put people away.
    Chucks comeback came up earlier this year I believe. He posted a picture after a sparing session and he was in really good shape so instantly people started screaming comeback. I think its a horrible idea and hope its just talk and nothing more.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Hits

-Rumors circulating about Conor/UFC purse split for his fight against Mayweather. 20% of his purse (his purse is rumored at 75 million) and 50% of Conorís share of the PPV (Conor is getting 20% of the PPV) so ?WME? get just shy of 19 mil plus 10% of the PPV $. If True the UFC is making out on this one and all they are doing is letting one of there guys fight and Dana show his face.

-Nate Marquardt vs. Cezar Mutante set for UFC Fight Night in Norfolk

- UFC champ Garbrandt eyeing November return at MSG (UFC 217) and wants to fight T.J. Dillashaw

- Bibiano Fernandes makes quick work of Andrew Leone and defends his OneFC batamweight title for a 7th straight time.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The full TUF 26 cast fighting for the inaugural Womens Flyweight Title:
    Ariel Beck (4-4)
    DeAnna Bennett (8-3)
    Shana Dobson (2-1)
    Sijara Eubanks (2-2)
    Melinda Fabian (4-3-1)
    Karine Gevorgyan (3-2)
    Barb Honchak (10-2)
    Christina Marks (8-8)
    Roxanne Modafferi (21-13)
    Nicco Montano (3-2)
    Lauren Murphy (9-3)
    Rachael Ostovich (3-3)
    Gillian Robertson (3-2)
    Maia Stevenson (6-4)
    Montana Stewart (7-4)
    Emily Whitmire (2-1)

Also Teixeira vs. Cirkunov added to UFC Sao Paulo in October

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of this records are impressive so it should be good competition.

None of this records are impressive so it should be good competition.
    The winner gets fed to JJ Champ

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conor's only getting 20% of the PPV? Wow. This is going to break all kinds of records and it's mainly because of Conor himself. If true he got jobbed.

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast