Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Just a reminder, Fedor vs Mitrione are fighting this Saturday on SpikeTV.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMA Quick Hits 9: The Steroid Era Begins?

Fedor is a beast man hard to pick against him
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Cris Cyborg granted retroactive TUE, cleared of potential anti-doping violation.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/2/17...ping-violation

Well this should set up a title fight now with de Randame but de Randamie is said to be keeping her options open about a possible rematch with Holm after surgery.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyborg should get the shot at de Randamie
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    Cyborg should get the shot at de Randamie
    100% agree but I dont think de Randamie wants that beating

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coupe quick tidbits, its been a slow week.

-Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Jessica Andrade official for UFC 211
    -Cris Cyborg was officially granted a TUE for whatever she was on
    -Chael Sonnen said Tito verbally tapped during there fight at Belator 170
    -Good little read on why Bibiano Fernandes decide to stay in One Championship

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Chael Sonnen vs. Wanderlei Silva to headline Bellator pay-per-view event at Madison Square Garden at Bellator 180 in late June.

-I am sure everyone has heard Mayweather and Conor is fighting

-Ryan Badder officially signs with Bellator

-War Machine found guilty on 29 charges in assault case
    Last edited by McFlurry; 03-20-2017 at 08:28 PM.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It does appear that Conor will fight Floyd. I'm so not excited for that fight, but for whatever reason I'll be watching anyway. It's going to be a snooze fest, and Floyd will make Conor look completely over matched. The buildup will be nice, but the only real thing Conor could say, is that he would break Floyd in half in a street fight. Which is true....but in a boxing match, it would be like me boxing a strong 10 year old.

Some Quick Hits

-Kelvin Gastelum vs Anderson Silva at UFC 212
    -Douglas Lima vs Lorenz Larkin on June 24th for Lima's belt (will be a fantastic fight)
    -Scott Coker gave a price for Bellators second ever PPV for the June 24th event........$49.95

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Spider rich franklins Gastelum.

I hope Spider rich franklins Gastelum.
    I dont know, Gastelum is tough and is on a roll lately but Silva could ko him and I honestly wouldnt be surprised.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Germaine de Randamie refuses to fight Cyborg because she is a cheat. (Someones scared)

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/5/26...eater-ufc-news

-UFC signs Gokhan Saki (look him up )

-The UFC and Gegard Mousasi are having contract issues, he only has a short amount of time for non activity in his contract.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyborg would scare most opponents. De Ran is in no position to pick her fights.

Gegard could be a free agent pretty soon. He said that they have a fight lined up with him and Rockhold but he said the money isn't right. I am on the side of Gegard on this one. He's been around for a while has an impressive record and should get paid more.

Cyborg would scare most opponents. De Ran is in no position to pick her fights.

Gegard could be a free agent pretty soon. He said that they have a fight lined up with him and Rockhold but he said the money isn't right. I am on the side of Gegard on this one. He's been around for a while has an impressive record and should get paid more.
    As am I. Moose is one of my favorite fighters to watch and he deserves a payday and I thought he should be in the interim title fight. Dana doesnt like him so he will most likely end up in Bellator before he gets a decent payday.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bellator 180 is tonight. Decent TV card before the PPV. Heather Hardy is the first fight, Phil Davis and Ryan Bader round out the TV card. Some decent matchups on the PPV but mostly names.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast