Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 566
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    Face-off city https://t.co/EZ8UPpPO6G

    Rumble and Jones just scared the heck out of Dana. They faked a serious altercation but then laughed it off

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    White officially announces that TUF 21 will be Blackzilians vs American Top Team. The trailer is pretty great.


    I love this, gym vs gym
    Same here, this is the direction TUF should've taken years ago. We'll see how it plays out and with $500k on the line for the winning team, the show has a lot of potential.
    -----

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    Same here, this is the direction TUF should've taken years ago. We'll see how it plays out and with $500k on the line for the winning team, the show has a lot of potential.
    I wonder who will fight Jacksons camp when its their turn?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    Face-off city https://t.co/EZ8UPpPO6G

    Rumble and Jones just scared the heck out of Dana. They faked a serious altercation but then laughed it off
    That was pretty funny, Dana almost has a heart attack

    Here's the gif and the video
    -----

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    2,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    I wonder who will fight Jacksons camp when its their turn?
    As much as Dana hates Jackson will he let him be one of the teams eventually?
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

    #SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    I wonder who will fight Jacksons camp when its their turn?
    Jackson's MMA vs Tristar, winner keeps GSP for good...

    On a serious note, the one I think would bring a lot of attention is TAM vs Nova Uniao.
    -----

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    Yeah I can see them doing a Brazil gym vs Brazil gym

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    Yeah I can see them doing a Brazil gym vs Brazil gym
    I'm sure a Brazil vs Brazil gym would be fun, but that's not the case with Team Alpha Male and Nova Uniao

    In some shocking news, the rumors turned out to be true.Burt Watson has left the UFC.

    There's also a few new fights on the way:

    UFC Fight Night 66 adds Mousasi vs. Philippou, Lim vs. Magny

    I wonder why Philippou doesn't want to fight Hall again. Uriah has called him out time and time again and he hasn't responded. To his credit, Mousasi is higher ranked, but makes you wonder...

    As for Magny, I am now convinced the UFC wants to see how many non top 15 fighter he can beat before he gets someone ranked. Nothing against Lim, who I think might be a bad match up for Magny, but with his winning streak, he should be fighting someone like Story or DHK.

    Speaking of which, Josh Burkman vs. Dong Hyun Kim added to May's blockbuster UFC 187 event

    UFC 187 is without a shadow of a doubt, stacked.

    Finally, I don't think this was posted, but Aleksandra Albu will finally make her UFC debut. She'll fight at UFC Fight Night 64 in Poland against Izabela Badurek. If Albu can fight, this chick will be a star, no doubt she'll get PVZ treatment from the UFC and Reebok.
    -----

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    2,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    Finally, I don't think this was posted, but Aleksandra Albu will finally make her UFC debut. She'll fight at UFC Fight Night 64 in Poland against Izabela Badurek. If Albu can fight, this chick will be a star, no doubt she'll get PVZ treatment from the UFC and Reebok.
    Yea she is smokin but it looks like she only has had one fight and that was a year and a half ago. She a kickboxer or something?
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

    #SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,826
    Quote Originally Posted by McFlurry View Post
    Yea she is smokin but it looks like she only has had one fight and that was a year and a half ago. She a kickboxer or something?
    I believe she's a striker first, but from what I read she's a well rounded fighter and her record is 5-0. How legit that record is, who knows. One thing I forgot to mention is she's making the drop to 115 for her UFC debut.

    A couple of new fights were announced:

    Derrick Lewis vs. Shawn Jordan, Brian Ebersole vs. Alan Jouban added to UFC Fight Night 68
    -----

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    VIDEO: ‘Surprised’ with failed drug tests, Anderson Silva suggests rematch with Nick Diaz http://t.co/5ZHLadnZix http://t.co/5YvqhiWCkt


    Silva looking for a easy quick pay day...

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    White: if Hendricks wins next week "it will put him in line" for a title shot.


    Which means he won't fight again until mid fall

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    White just asked Jones when he will fight Cain. Right off the bat! Jones: when will we negotiate a new contract?

    Jones says he's close to clearing out his division and then it's super fights or rematches. Interesting that was the 1st q Dana asked him.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    This card is just unreal!


    New Yorkers @UriahHallMMA and @rafaelsaponatal meet in Las Vegas at #UFC187.
    Story: http://t.co/Az8ldP7Y0w http://t.co/1etcQXbgFt

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    2,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    This card is just unreal!


    New Yorkers @UriahHallMMA and @rafaelsaponatal meet in Las Vegas at #UFC187.
    Story: http://t.co/Az8ldP7Y0w http://t.co/1etcQXbgFt
    Think there going to raise the PPV price?
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

    #SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •