Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    They probably bring in Brock since he's so good on the mic lol

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    They probably bring in Brock since he's so good on the mic lol
    bwahaha well Brock sits there but they bring in his WWF manager to talk for him. So Brock just sits there the whole time
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha comedy gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    Hahaha comedy gold!
    We joke about it, but if Dana thought they could sell some wrestling fans on it, he would do it. Kurt Angle was at a Bellator event awhile back and he seems to want to give MMA a try, or he acts like I guess. I am surprised Dana doesnt snag him up to fight Brooks honestly.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by McFlurry View Post
    We joke about it, but if Dana thought they could sell some wrestling fans on it, he would do it. Kurt Angle was at a Bellator event awhile back and he seems to want to give MMA a try, or he acts like I guess. I am surprised Dana doesnt snag him up to fight Brooks honestly.
    McFlurry let's be real here Bellator would have a grown man under 4 foot division to sell tickets. That company has no shame. The UFC is slowly going down that road but not to that extent....yet.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    McFlurry let's be real here Bellator would have a grown man under 4 foot division to sell tickets. That company has no shame. The UFC is slowly going down that road but not to that extent....yet.
    Oh I agree but I think its more Coker has no shame. TBH I think he is good long term for Bellator. Sure they put on "circus" fights but there main goal right now is to move the needle since they are on tv and such. The more views, the higher the ratings, the more SPIKE might throw into the company. I think if they can constantly trend upwards and more fighters make there way to Bellator, they cold really be a force in the next 3+/- years. Although until then, this is what we are treated too.

As much as I dont care for Shamrock or Gracie at this point, I will tune in to watch and even though Kimbo is washed up and I dont know what a Dada 5000 is, I will probably still watch and thats what they are trying to get. They are the MMA worlds LFL.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESPN gave Holly Holm the KO of the year.

Connor came in second place.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite regardless of their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful, dishonest, or an extremist type poster I may not waste my time replying to you.

Big news.....

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...224-story.html

Fights in London which will make it hard for Anderson to pass a drug test and even though this was a fight I wanted to see years ago, for some reason I am still kind of excited about it now. Thing is its not a PPV card but the dang fight pass so its still something you have to pay for.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all the MMA'ers on the forum

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    ESPN gave Holly Holm the KO of the year.

Connor came in second place.
    The Holm KO was huge because it was completely shocking Rousey was whopping chicks and then she got deeestroyed in that fight.

Big news.....

Fights in London which will make it hard for Anderson to pass a drug test and even though this was a fight I wanted to see years ago, for some reason I am still kind of excited about it now. Thing is its not a PPV card but the dang fight pass so its still something you have to pay for.
    Love Anderson but without a doubt I am not watching it because of fight pass.

Merry Christmas to all the MMA'ers on the forum
    Merry Christmas to everyone out there as well cheers!!!
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Big news.....

I do not know why Silva is still fighting. Is it money? Is it ego? He lost twice to CW. He even looked bad while beating Nick Diaz. Even if he beats a 37 year old Bisping what does Anderson gain? Anderson had a great career. I hope he retires soon.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite regardless of their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful, dishonest, or an extremist type poster I may not waste my time replying to you.

MMA Quick Hits 9: The Steroid Era Begins?

Gotta be the money. That fine for his last fight was big so it's a money fight with another name fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    Gotta be the money. That fine for his last fight was big so it's a money fight with another name fighter.
    I agree although I dont think he is broke by any means, that huge fine took a hit on his account yes, but I think its a pride thing on his part. He still wants to fight and I think he wants people to think that failed test was a fluke and wasnt something he always did.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw Holy Holm said she would be open to fighting Cyborg at 140 or 145. That Cyborg would not have to drop down to 135.

Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I saw Holy Holm said she would be open to fighting Cyborg at 140 or 145. That Cyborg would not have to drop down to 135.
    Holly is making Ronda and Dana look worse and worse by the day. The baddest woman on the planet wouldnt even give Cyborg the time of day. Dana has been blocking Cyborg from moving to the UFC for awhile. I wonder what Dana does if Holly beats Ronda again.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast