Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    LOL Nick

His career wasn't over. He's a high demand fighter and people still want to see him fight. Just because he won't be competing for a title doesn't mean his career was over.

I'm mean who wouldn't want to see Lawler vs Diaz?

Sucks that the nsac had to do that.

UFC should let him fight in a overseas card, nsac won't like it but they couldn't do anything about it

5 years for weed is absolutely ludicrous. equally as dumb is Diaz continuing to do it while knowing exactly what the consequences will be.

I honestly don't have any desire to see him fight anymore. He has not beaten anyone at the top in a very long time.

Nick has not won a fight in around 4 years. I think many observers would say he is now just in it for paydays. I laughed when he said he was the best fighter at 185. He would not get out of the first round against Weidman.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite regardless of their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful, dishonest, or an extremist type poster I may not waste my time replying to you.

I don't care to see him fight again. His best days are behind him and don't need to see a legend of the sport fight from him any time soon. When I was reading the article that Sly posted I could feel his frustration and as much as he said there was people controlling him he just couldn't control himself emotionally.

How many failed drugs tests has he had? Just a question because I am unsure but I thought last time he said he isnt sure when he will be ready to fight. Now he gets suspended and wants to fight asap. The guy is a joke, dont smoke weed if you dont want to get suspended. How hard is it for people to understand that?

Do I think its that bad, no not at all, but Is it still an illegal drug in some states and still a drug to 100% of employers? Because he decided that smoking was more important then fighting, he is losing out on a ton of money and being able to corner his brother. Thats on him and I don feel bad for it.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said McFlurry

John Dodson, who holds a win over champion T.J. Dillashaw, moves back to 135 http://t.co/FF8ihafz0F http://t.co/QliFIEHVJT

I thought he would do this..

This version of TJ would destroy Dodson IMO

Agree, I actually think there are about 2-3 other guys that he wouldnt fair very well against at 135. He does add some interesting matchups though so it definitely wont hurt him to try and make a run.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronda and Travis Browne are now couple.. Didn't see that coming. No wonder his (still) wife claimed all of those allegations lol

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    Ronda and Travis Browne are now couple.. Didn't see that coming. No wonder his (still) wife claimed all of those allegations lol
    Random, figured Dana would push for like Chael Sonnen or someone with the star power.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Travis Browne

MMA Heavyweight Stipe Miocic withdraws from UFC Fight Pass card against Ben Rothwell on Oct.24 in Dublin because of an undisclosed injury.

- ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Sooper View Post
    MMA Heavyweight Stipe Miocic withdraws from UFC Fight Pass card against Ben Rothwell on Oct.24 in Dublin because of an undisclosed injury.

- ESPN
    Does Arlovski have an opponent? Perfect backup #1 contenders match if not. Kind of short notice though so the fight will most likely be moved or scrapped all together.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast