Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 573
  1. #286
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    2,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Yeah it was on ESPN radio yesterday. He said it was for his sexual performance
    I think I would have rather told people I was taking steriods
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

    #SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #287
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    If you love gambling and MMA there are some great odds out there right now.

    Cain is still the favorite but at -155
    I think Cain beats him pretty good in the rematch, might not ever see Cain's odds this low again.

    Same with Wiedman. He's the favorite but only at -165. Might not ever see his odds this low again.

    If there's ever an upset it's could be at 125 division. Dodson is the big under dog at +550. He almost tko might mouse in their first fight, can he do it this time around? With those odds it might be worth it to find out.

    Aldo is the underdog @+155 so for all of you who think Conor will lose now would be that time to put money on Aldo.

  3. #288
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    2,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    If you love gambling and MMA there are some great odds out there right now.

    Cain is still the favorite but at -155
    I think Cain beats him pretty good in the rematch, might not ever see Cain's odds this low again.

    Same with Wiedman. He's the favorite but only at -165. Might not ever see his odds this low again.

    If there's ever an upset it's could be at 125 division. Dodson is the big under dog at +550. He almost tko might mouse in their first fight, can he do it this time around? With those odds it might be worth it to find out.

    Aldo is the underdog @+155 so for all of you who think Conor will lose now would be that time to put money on Aldo.

    Dana puts his money on Aldo a those odds.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

    #SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #289
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    Don't blame him..

    I'm in the Conor train and I see him beating Aldo but losing to Edgar

  5. #290
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    2,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    Don't blame him..

    I'm in the Conor train and I see him beating Aldo but losing to Edgar
    I want to like Conor, I dont dislike him though. I just cant seem to root for him. At the end of the day he s great for the sport. He is a younger version of Sonnen on the mic and he is flashy in the cage. I might come around lol.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

    #SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #291
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    Ronda Rousey to star in remake of 1980s cult classic 'Road House' http://t.co/UMjJaEniqQ


    Enjoy watching RR while it last because she's not going to be in the UFC long..

  7. #292
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    2,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    Ronda Rousey to star in remake of 1980s cult classic 'Road House' http://t.co/UMjJaEniqQ


    Enjoy watching RR while it last because she's not going to be in the UFC long..
    3-5 more fights I am guessing which will be spread over 3-4 years. I figure the closer to 30 the more time in between fights for movies and tv and such.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

    #SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #293
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    I disagree with the amount of fights.. I think anyone in the 145lb division or higher only fights 1-2 times a year but for RR she doesn't mind fighting 2+ times a year same with Mighty Mouse.

  9. #294
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    2,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    I disagree with the amount of fights.. I think anyone in the 145lb division or higher only fights 1-2 times a year but for RR she doesn't mind fighting 2+ times a year same with Mighty Mouse.
    Of course she could fight more but how many movies is she going to try and pull off on top of her fighting career? If she has to make 2 movies in one year, that might knock 4-6 months of full time training off her schedule and it could even be more than that. She could definitely fight more but I still think the closer to 30, the less she fights each year. Again my comment is dependent on movie and tv roles.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

    #SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #295
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    Ahh I see what you're saying. Yeah I agree, the more she does things outside the UFC the less we see her in the ring.

  11. #296
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    2,240
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/9/2/...edgar-earns-it

    Here is an article about McGregor wanting to move up after his fight with Aldo, if he wins. He said if Edgar earns a title shot he would stay but he says he already cleaned out the division. I think he should have another Holloway fight and he should really focus on not getting his face beat in by Aldo but I think he struggles at Lightweight. I think Benson, Jury, Barbosa and Alvarez are good matchups. He has issues with Cerrone, Pettis and Johnson. He losses easily to Khabib and RDA.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

    #SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #297
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    Nick Diaz suspended for 5 years for marijuana. Absurd how they got to that. This is a dark day for combat sports.

  13. #298
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    It's just fking crazy how they came up with that

  14. #299
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    18,869
    His career was pretty much over with before the suspension

  15. #300
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    39,216
    LAS VEGAS Ė Nick Diaz may have repeatedly pleaded the Fifth Amendment today before the Nevada State Athletic Commission, but he had plenty to say to reporters after the proceedings came to an end.

    Diaz (26-9 MMA, 7-7 UFC) received a five-year suspension and $165,000 fine for positive marijuana tests on the day of his Jan. 31 bout with Anderson Silva at UFC 183. Diaz has tested positive for the substance twice in the past and the commission factored his repeat offended status into the punishment.

    The UFC fighter said he was advised by his legal representation not to speak when asked questions during the hearing. However, that was clearly not the case afterward.

    ďIím pretty pissed off,Ē Diaz told MMAjunkie after the hearing. ďFirst of all, this sport, this commission and everybody, theyíve done everything they can to keep me from being all the way on top where I should be. Theyíve been doing everything they could to keep me from proving to the world that Iím the best fighter in the world, which I am.

    ďThose people are nothing but a bunch of crooks up there. The reason why I became a fighter, on top of a handful of reasons, was so that I donít have to break the law. People around me in my community, people I know, they donít have to break the law either. We even did a lot of good. They got me in here sweating bullets in a freaking court room with my lawyers because they all think Iím going to flip out and do something really nuts like I was about this close to doing. I just think that itís ********. Iíll fight anybody in this whole sport. Iíll beat everybody that Ė Iíve already beat guys that are on the top right now. This is the sort of reason that people donít understand that Iím the best fighter in the world. They donít understand that.Ē


    Diaz said he was eager to speak his mind during the commission but instead let his lawyers represent his side of the argument. He shared his thoughts on the NSACís commissioners afterwards, though, and they were hardly complimentary.

    ďI wanted to tell them what I think; I wanted to tell each and every one of that theyíre a bunch of dorks,Ē Diaz said. ďAnybody that sees them or knows who they are should tell them that to their face, because I would. I would tell them. I would tell them that if it wasnít for my experts over here, they advised me to keep my mouth shut so I keep my mouth shut.

    ďI wanted to tell them all, ĎLook, you guys are way the f-ck out of line. You guys are trying to hold me down from Day 1.í Thatís pretty much this whole sport trying to keep me from where I belong, and thatís the No. 1 position. Iím the biggest draw; Iím the best fighter. Iíve been fighting for longer. Iíve been throwing more punches than anyone in the sport. Iím going to dodge more punches than anyone in the sport. Thatís the bottom line and whatís really going on. We got a whole system trying to hold me down.Ē


    Diazís lawyers plan to appeal the NSAC ruling, but itís unknown how long that process will take to unfold. For now, though, Diaz must pay the fine and his license to compete in Nevada is suspended until Jan. 31, 2020 Ė five years from the date of the UFC 183 contest. Moreover, Diaz will not be able to acquire a license to corner other fighters, which means he cannot corner his brother Nate Diaz for his December UFC bout.

    The 32-year-old expressed frustration in that aspect of the punishment, as well.

    ďI canít even go Ė my brother has a fight coming up; are you going to tell me I canít even go corner my brother when he goes in? This isnít a sport, this is war; this is warfare. This is a war game. Heís going in there to fight for his life and I canít even go stand next to him?Ē Diaz said. ďThey deprive me on not just money now, but the right to stand up for not only what I believe in, but for my little brother. I canít even go help my little brother. Iím like, ĎYíall can go get knocked the f-ck out. all of you whole little, everybody in the room right now, but I got to keep my cool and walk around.Ē


    Diaz initially suffered a unanimous decision loss to Silva at UFC 183. However, Silva also tested positive for banned substances around the event. Silvaís drug tests were not for marijuana likes Diazís, though, but rather a variety of anabolic steroids.

    Silva, a former UFC middleweight champion, was fined $380,000 for his positive test, but only received a one-year suspension. Diaz said the difference in punishment is perplexing, especially because steroids are universally considered to be a far more dangerous substance.

    ďI never did steroids in my life; thatís another thing Iíll tell you right now,Ē Diaz said. ďI know all the fighters and theyíre all on steroids. All you motherf-ckers are on steroids. All you motherf-ckers, all of you are on steroids. I already know that. Iím the only person in this sport, for the most part, that ainít on steroids. Now thereís new rules in effect and thereís guys who arenít on steroids now, but they used to be. Theyíve always been on steroids. Iíve never been on steroids and I didnít break the rules now. I tested under.Ē

    Until Diazís representatives can file an appeal and move the case forward, he will be suck on the sidelines waiting for the situation to unfold. Diaz said heís not sure what heíll do in that time, which is particularly infuriating because he wants to fight as soon as possible.

    ďIím looking at doing this (until) next year, if anything; Iím not doing nothing but high-profile fights,Ē Diaz said. ďAnybody that they try to tell you is the best fighter in the world right now at 170, 185 Ė we donít know that now. Iím pretty sure itís me. Iím pretty damn confident itís me.

    ď(Iíll be doing) nothing I guess. Theyíre not going to let me fight. Iím going to go teach jiu-jitsu. Iíll teach you how to throw a punch. One-year, two-year, five-year, Iím looking at fighting like right quick, otherwise who am I going to fight? Iím not looking at doing no fights.Ē
    http://mmajunkie.com/2015/09/nick-di...ck-out-of-line
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite regardless of their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful, dishonest, or an extremist type poster I may not waste my time replying to you.

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •