Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 574
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hartford Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,728
    Quote Originally Posted by McFlurry:29660943
    This just came across me feed. Who besides me is watching this?

    http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/2/26...in-st-louis-on

    Slice vs Shamrock @ Belator St. Louis in June
    Is it going to be free? Ffs how old is Shamrock now?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hartford Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88:29638484
    Word is Brock is going to stay with WWE because of the long term injury risk associated with MMA like concussions ext...

    Part of me is happy and part of me wants to see him back as long as he doesn't fight top competition.

    Though knowing Brock he will want a top fight right away.


    Take these rumors with a grain of salt because he's one of the most reclusive athletes out there
    He walked out of a live show bc he was pissed about a contract offer. Guess well see he has like 4 appearances left w WWE

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    I put money on Nelson already I got +220 tho the day it came out.
    I don't like the RDA pick vs my guy but besides that Machida, Aldo, Barao are all good bets IMO
    Yes they are.

    I'm might place $500 on Aldo if he moves to even which I think he will the day before the fights before all the major betters place money on him.

    I do want Connor to win though lol

    I don't have any money on my 5dimes account yet and still debating about betting my tattoo money lol

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    He walked out of a live show bc he was pissed about a contract offer. Guess well see he has like 4 appearances left w WWE

    Here's the thing though, if he was serious about MMA he wouldn't be in contract talks with the WWE.

    IMO he doesn't want to do MMA again and is using it to get what he wants in another contract with WWE.

    He really has nothing to prove with MMA, he would only be doing it for money and I'm not so sure he would give it his all again.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hartford Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88:29663098
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    He walked out of a live show bc he was pissed about a contract offer. Guess well see he has like 4 appearances left w WWE

    Here's the thing though, if he was serious about MMA he wouldn't be in contract talks with the WWE.

    IMO he doesn't want to do MMA again and is using it to get what he wants in another contract with WWE.

    He really has nothing to prove with MMA, he would only be doing it for money and I'm not so sure he would give it his all again.
    I heard that he wants to do both at the same time but Vince McMahon is against it. I felt it was 75/25 for wwe like a month ago I'd say its probably 60/40 wwe right now

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    2,240
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    Is it going to be free? Ffs how old is Shamrock now?
    I believe its a free card and I think Shamrock is early 50s?
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

    #SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    Ben Rothwell vs. Matt Mitrione and Tim Boetsch vs. Dan Henderson added to UFC Fight Night in New Orleans, per @ArielHelwani on UFC weigh-in.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hartford Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,728
    Quote Originally Posted by McFlurry:29664450
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    Is it going to be free? Ffs how old is Shamrock now?
    I believe its a free card and I think Shamrock is early 50s?
    Jesus christ there should be an age limit he's gonna have a heart attack in the cage..

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hartford Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88:29665498
    Ben Rothwell vs. Matt Mitrione and Tim Boetsch vs. Dan Henderson added to UFC Fight Night in New Orleans, per @ArielHelwani on UFC weigh-in.
    If Hendo loses its time for him to call it a career.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    2,240
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    Jesus christ there should be an age limit he's gonna have a heart attack in the cage..
    Yea they both did a quick interview last night in between fights and I dont know how I feel about it. I mean I am going to watch it but Shamrock is seriously 51 years old at this point. I am sure he trains and grapples most of everyday but he is 51 years old lol.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

    #SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    2,240
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    If Hendo loses its time for him to call it a career.
    I agree but this might be the last we see him and giving him Boetsch gives him someone who he has a chance against. Win or lose I think the UFC pulls the plug on him fighting anymore.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

    #SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    White officially announces that TUF 21 will be Blackzilians vs American Top Team. The trailer is pretty great.


    I love this, gym vs gym

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    Bones: I do believe that I have the skill set to beat Cain.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    Machida says Bones offered him to train with him.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Censored, WA
    Posts
    22,299
    White: when Brock's contract is up with WWE I'm sure he will call me (with a smile).

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •