Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 572
  1. #556
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    hampton beach
    Posts
    2,646
    Lawler looked incredibly unprepared,I was kinda surprised.He didn't have anything to offer really.
    As for hall of fame credentials I think some sentiment is involved.Guida provided some exciting rounds during the time when the UFC was having it's breakout and I think thats where he gets consideration.

  2. #557
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Earth is my turf
    Posts
    5,046
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbangclock View Post
    Lawler looked incredibly unprepared,I was kinda surprised.He didn't have anything to offer really.
    As for hall of fame credentials I think some sentiment is involved.Guida provided some exciting rounds during the time when the UFC was having it's breakout and I think thats where he gets consideration.
    That was more to my point about the HOF. These two started there careers off extremely well. They were must watch tv and now they are not even close to what they where. I have trouble with giving a single athlete the pinnacle of individual honors with just having half a career that was dominant. DC could stop fighting after Miocic and heís a HOF guy. His equal is going to be Sanchez and Guida in the HOF???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

  3. #558
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    hampton beach
    Posts
    2,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    That was more to my point about the HOF. These two started there careers off extremely well. They were must watch tv and now they are not even close to what they where. I have trouble with giving a single athlete the pinnacle of individual honors with just having half a career that was dominant. DC could stop fighting after Miocic and heís a HOF guy. His equal is going to be Sanchez and Guida in the HOF???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am totally with ya on this.I don't think the UFC understands that though and seem to be very sentimental about that time period in the company,that part of their history seems to be getting a whole lot of HoF attention. You are right that later on I think fans will look at the names (your example of Cormier to say Guida being very clear)and say "huh?".

  4. #559
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    hampton beach
    Posts
    2,646
    I think the China card could have been more solid that what it is but hopefully everyone has great matches.

  5. #560
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    hampton beach
    Posts
    2,646
    Wow Weili Zhang crushing victory over Andrade.

  6. #561
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2

  7. #562
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    hampton beach
    Posts
    2,646
    Anyone wanting Cerrone to call it a day? I am feeling if he wants to continue then go for but don't take on the top of the card.

  8. #563
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    hampton beach
    Posts
    2,646
    Mexico City wasn't a bad event but the main card got messed up and things got nasty ut fans are fans,can't control that.

  9. #564
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    hampton beach
    Posts
    2,646
    Should be some excitement coming out of Melbourne tonight.

  10. #565
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Earth is my turf
    Posts
    5,046
    Adesanya may be my new favorite fighter. Heís just lethal and accurate.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

  11. #566
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    hampton beach
    Posts
    2,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    Adesanya may be my new favorite fighter. Heís just lethal and accurate.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think he added a lot of followers after that win in Melbourne.He was indeed very precise even though he took a few shots here and there his focus never deviated.

  12. #567
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Earth is my turf
    Posts
    5,046
    Maia is the man. What I donít get is Askren was once again out cold in his fight yet all the talk post show is about him. Goes to show you itís better to be good on social media than actually good at fighting to be in the ufc. Maia called out Sanchez that could be an interesting fight.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

  13. #568
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    hampton beach
    Posts
    2,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    Maia is the man. What I donít get is Askren was once again out cold in his fight yet all the talk post show is about him. Goes to show you itís better to be good on social media than actually good at fighting to be in the ufc. Maia called out Sanchez that could be an interesting fight.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't you think it's pretty much over for Askren at this point? He can't really be at the top of a card and hasn't showed much to earn all the hype,his best stuff is in the past.So yes I get your point about the post fight coverage,it was unearned.Maia can be main event.

  14. #569
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    hampton beach
    Posts
    2,646
    Was a good card topped off by a strong Masvidal performance last night.

  15. #570
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    7
    Good Card, like you said.....Diaz took a beating for 3 rounds, but he wins in the late rounds. I wish the cuts wasn't so bad that we could have seen at least 1 more round.

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •