Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
    Lawler looked incredibly unprepared,I was kinda surprised.He didn't have anything to offer really.
    As for hall of fame credentials I think some sentiment is involved.Guida provided some exciting rounds during the time when the UFC was having it's breakout and I think thats where he gets consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbangclock View Post
    Lawler looked incredibly unprepared,I was kinda surprised.He didn't have anything to offer really.
    As for hall of fame credentials I think some sentiment is involved.Guida provided some exciting rounds during the time when the UFC was having it's breakout and I think thats where he gets consideration.
    That was more to my point about the HOF. These two started there careers off extremely well. They were must watch tv and now they are not even close to what they where. I have trouble with giving a single athlete the pinnacle of individual honors with just having half a career that was dominant. DC could stop fighting after Miocic and he’s a HOF guy. His equal is going to be Sanchez and Guida in the HOF???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    That was more to my point about the HOF. These two started there careers off extremely well. They were must watch tv and now they are not even close to what they where. I have trouble with giving a single athlete the pinnacle of individual honors with just having half a career that was dominant. DC could stop fighting after Miocic and he’s a HOF guy. His equal is going to be Sanchez and Guida in the HOF???

I am totally with ya on this.I don't think the UFC understands that though and seem to be very sentimental about that time period in the company,that part of their history seems to be getting a whole lot of HoF attention. You are right that later on I think fans will look at the names (your example of Cormier to say Guida being very clear)and say "huh?".

I think the China card could have been more solid that what it is but hopefully everyone has great matches.

Wow Weili Zhang crushing victory over Andrade.

Anyone wanting Cerrone to call it a day? I am feeling if he wants to continue then go for but don't take on the top of the card.

Mexico City wasn't a bad event but the main card got messed up and things got nasty ut fans are fans,can't control that.

Should be some excitement coming out of Melbourne tonight.

Adesanya may be my new favorite fighter. He’s just lethal and accurate.

http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    Adesanya may be my new favorite fighter. He’s just lethal and accurate.

I think he added a lot of followers after that win in Melbourne.He was indeed very precise even though he took a few shots here and there his focus never deviated.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738