Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McFlurry View Post
    Thats a good point but I think Diaz goes into everyone of his fights about as cocky as you can get. This oen will be no different I just expect the crap talking from him to start earlier.
    That has to be a big confidence boost for Diaz to know that he took the best Conor has to offer. It looked like Conor was throwing fastballs on some of those punches he landed. To a smaller fighter they might have put them away. If I am Diaz I still want no part of that and I would use boxing to get to this fight to the ground.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    Win or lose I believe its a mistake making the fight at 170. I said the same thing before their first fight. Conor was a big 145 pounder. He would be okay at 155.
    I agree with this. Conor was breathing hard in that second round I am not sure he would even make it to the championship rounds.

All this moving around he should defend his title or give it up. If he was already talking about moving up for a title shot. No way that was going to happen.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

MMA Quick Hits 9: The Steroid Era Begins?

Mcgregor Diaz II AND Aldo vs Frankie for the interim 145 belt at UFC 200

How is it for the interim? It should be the outright champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    because mcgregor is whites golden goose.

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    because mcgregor is whites golden goose.
    I bet White is hoping for a draw.

I agree with this. Conor was breathing hard in that second round I am not sure he would even make it to the championship rounds.

All this moving around he should defend his title or give it up. If he was already talking about moving up for a title shot. No way that was going to happen.
    Dana said McGregors own manager (and Dana/Lorenzo) were against the fight being at 170. They said do it at 155 but that Conor pushed for it to be at 170. Now Anderson Silva wants to fight Conor at 170. This is getting a little silly.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite regardless of their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful, dishonest, or an extremist type poster I may not waste my time replying to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    Dana said McGregors own manager (and Dana/Lorenzo) were against the fight being at 170. They said do it at 155 but that Conor pushed for it to be at 170. Now Anderson Silva wants to fight Conor at 170. This is getting a little silly.
    Just more ammo if he loses honestly. They will play him out to be some no holds barred tough guy who fought even after everyone around him said dont do it. Sorry but the interim title on the same card is really a joke at this point. What else is there to say besides has this ever happened before? Has a interim title been made when the current champion is 100% healthy and can fight?
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If McGregor loses he's pretty much done. He would get fed some soft fights to hype him up again.

The interim fight is a joke. It's getting hard to take the UFC seriously. You would think that for a big event like UFC 200 there would be ridiculous fights and multiple title fights.

Anyone catch the Koreshkov/Henderson fight? I think Koreshkov might be ready for a jump in competition and he is only 25.
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brock Lesnar gets 1 year suspension, 250k fine, win against Mark Hunt changed to a no contest for failed drug test.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/b...contest-121516

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Nevada Athletic Commission will not grant Cain Velasquez medical clearance for UFC 207. Werdum is on stand by stating he will fight anyone with no news yet.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 2016 Josh Barnett flagged for a potential USADA doping violation from an out of competition test.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Barnett is a cheater too!? That's a scary dude he looks like a bouncer at a country bar that can't wait for some dude to test him.

Damn Barnett is a cheater too!? That's a scary dude he looks like a bouncer at a country bar that can't wait for some dude to test him.
    I believe its his 4th failed test. Not sure what this one if for but I would assume he is done in America if its for steriods.

#SAVEDTHECREW
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast