Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 799
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    lukass' closet
    Posts
    6,012
    Who are some names out there?

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    264
    Just gotta add this from the Bulls forum:

    Who the ***** is dwindle? Why do all these crappy players do good against us. how did this guy almost get a double double?

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    15,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    Give me Thomas Robinson
    I wouldn't mind giving him a look...but man something must be wrong with this guy. 4 starts in his career(all this season), 3rd team, and only in his 4th season. Never averaged more than 15 minutes/game. His per/36 stats looks solid thought

    As far as other guys that are out there
    Jordan Crawford(SG)
    Nate Robinson(PG/SG; boughtout by Boston)
    Adonis Thomas(SF; Plays for Grand Rapids)
    Shannon Brown(SG/SF; played for the Heat this yr)
    Vander Blue(SG)
    Larry Drew(G; played for the 6ers this yr)
    Eilliot Willams(G; played for the Jazz this yr)
    Last edited by JWO35; 02-21-2015 at 12:58 PM.


    👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    lukass' closet
    Posts
    6,012
    I personally think we should go after Andray Blatche

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    8,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    I personally think we should go after Andray Blatche
    I heard rumblings that he could be signing with the Heat.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    3,098

    Official Detroit Pistons Free Agents/Trade Ideas Thread 3.0

    Blatche has been rumored to be a locker room cancer.. I'll pass

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    I wouldn't mind giving him a look...but man something must be wrong with this guy. 4 starts in his career(all this season), 3rd team, and only in his 4th season. Never averaged more than 15 minutes/game. His per/36 stats looks solid thought

    As far as other guys that are out there
    Jordan Crawford(SG)
    Nate Robinson(PG/SG; boughtout by Boston)
    Adonis Thomas(SF; Plays for Grand Rapids)
    Shannon Brown(SG/SF; played for the Heat this yr)
    Vander Blue(SG)
    Larry Drew(G; played for the 6ers this yr)
    Eilliot Willams(G; played for the Jazz this yr)
    Robinson got picked up by Denver

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Blink's Mind
    Posts
    1,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    If Jackson works out for us and we keep him and Monroe. Before we sign Monroe we could snag one more good FA and go over to keep Monroe.

    That free agent would be Draymond Green!

    Jackson/Jennings/Spencer
    KCP/Meeks
    Green/2015 1st rounder
    Monroe/Tolliver
    Dre/??

    So excited right now.
    This post gave me some serious wood!

  9. #54
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    716
    That 2015 1st rounder could be Stanley Johnson, Myles Turner or that kid from Croatia that plays in Barcelona. And we would also have the MLE to get another backup big
    Using Tapatalk

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    3,098
    Quote Originally Posted by TigersIn84and? View Post
    Robinson got picked up by Denver
    He's also been bought out by Denver, so...

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    15,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    He's also been bought out by Denver, so...
    Still can't get him, he got picked up by free agency. Good team, lots of guys on their roster


    👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    3,098
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Still can't get him, he got picked up by free agency. Good team, lots of guys on their roster
    Who picked him up?

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    lukass' closet
    Posts
    6,012
    If he was to clear waivers the 76ers should be penalizedand lose all draft picks

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,944
    I would let ray rice and adrian peterson beat my *** if it meant we could get harrison barnes
    POP! POP!

  15. #60
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,289
    We need a legit back up PG

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •