24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tom Brady

14 58.33%
  • Joe Montana

10 41.67%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Brady v Montana

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Yep, it's not like the NFL ever tried to keep something a secret that called into question the integrity of the league. They were very forthcoming about CTE and volunteered to pay millions for ex-players' healthcare.
    Then why not do that with deflate gate they easily could of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Then why not do that with deflate gate they easily could of.
    Because nobody cares if a football is inflated wrong by 0.5 PSI, but the Pats were due for some punishment.

I voted for Brady. When he left New England and Belichick, I figured Brady was done winning Super Bowls. Then I heard a loud buzzer, and the host said "I'm sorry. Thank you for playing. You get a year's supply of Rice-A-Roni. That's Rice-A-Roni -- the San Francisco treat."

Quote Originally Posted by bledrules View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rc33 View Post
    So what else ya got?
    From your own article “the information was consistent with what we disciplined the Patriots for”.

So not nothing, the tapes were literally more of what the Pats were doing illegally.

Pats cheated, multiple times. And it was so egregious the NFL destroyed the tapes rather than let anyone see them.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    From your own article “the information was consistent with what we disciplined the Patriots for”.

So not nothing, the tapes were literally more of what the Pats were doing illegally.

Pats cheated, multiple times. And it was so egregious the NFL destroyed the tapes rather than let anyone see them.
    LOL at Deflategate. THEEE most contrived, manufactured crock of ish in sports history.
    Obviously Brady's level of play suffered mightily after his footballs became "fully inflated."
    A flat-out joke.

Quote Originally Posted by rc33 View Post
    LOL at Deflategate. THEEE most contrived, manufactured crock of ish in sports history.

Obviously Brady's level of play suffered mightily after his footballs became "fully inflated."
    A flat-out joke.
    I agree that deflate-gate was a negligible (if any at all) competitive advantage (though people insisting the deflator referred to the guys weight was equally as ridiculous).

Brady is the GOAT IMO.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678