Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Teams that could use Stoudemire

News around the league is Amar’e Stoudemire has recently been bought out by the New York Knicks. Stoudemire is averaging a modest 12 ppg and 6.8 rpg while shooting 54.3% from the field as of 02/15/15. Stoudemire is a former All-Star who averaged 25.3 ppg in the 2010-11 season which was his last 20 ppg season. He still shows flashes of his offensive skills and could be a serviceable power forward for many teams in the league. The question now is who could use his talents? We have the answers for you, Miami Heat, Portland Trailblazers, Dallas Mavericks and Milwaukee Bucks. These teams could use a big man off the bench to provide a scoring punch and keep the defense on their heels.

Miami Heat: McRoberts went down earlier in the season and they are lacking a solid back up to Chris Bosh. If the Heat are trying to contend in the east they will definitely need someone to relieve Bosh of some minutes down the stretch. Continue reading →
    http://www.realballinsiders.com/news...are-stoudemire
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

Amare Stoudemire + Larry Sanders to the Mavericks would make them pretty scary.

Dragic to Houston makes the Rockets scary.

Scottie Pippen at his age now on the Clippers would make the Clippers a scarier team.

Give him to the Clipper so he can play with CP3.

I think the suns should give him a shot. They would rather move Thomas than Dragic though
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

He could help the Cavs out pretty well. Gives them an elite inside scorer (although he'd probably play only 20 or so mins). Then again, they might be looking into what happens with Saunders.
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    He could help the Cavs out pretty well. Gives them an elite inside scorer (although he'd probably play only 20 or so mins). Then again, they might be looking into what happens with Saunders.
    cavs have thompson though he's pretty good inside so is mozzy theres no minutes for amare there

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by BallIsAll View Post
    cavs have thompson though he's pretty good inside so is mozzy theres no minutes for amare there
    Yeah I guess you're right. He'd be better than what they have there offensively though. Also, I'm surprised that Cleveland isn't looking into shopping Thompson though. I'm very sure they aren't paying him more than what they offered (and what he rejected)... He's gonna regret that, bad (well unless he doesn't want to be there).

But Tittays are forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post

Scottie Pippen at his age now on the Clippers would make the Clippers a scarier team.
    Talent wise I completely agree. The problem is Sanders is a self destructive mess. Dude cannot stay out of his own way. He has the talent to be one of the best defensive centers in the NBA but he can't stop himself from doing stupid s * * t. For the league min though someone will sign him. Isn't he facing a league suspension too for another failed drug test? I thought that was why Kidd kicked him off the team.

Guess he chose the Mavs...

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post

LOL **** That, Pippen at his age now would make the Raptors a scarier team. We would finally have someone at the 3 who can guard properly, and won't take stupid shots, unlike Ross. Goddamn I want him off the team

But Tittays are forever.

Guess he chose the Mavs...
    Do you have a link? Not saying in anger, haven't seen any news concerning it lol

But Tittays are forever.

Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport)
    Report: Amar’e Stoudemire commits to signing with the Dallas Mavericks http://ble.ac/1EGEWkw
    Real_Ball_Insiders (@RealBallInsider)
    Amar'e Stoudemire has committed to signing a deal with the Dallas Mavericks

All i got lol

Agreed

I think he made the right decision. He will get plenty of minutes in Dallas, although, he shouldn't play more than 25 or so.

Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport)

Real_Ball_Insiders (@RealBallInsider)

All i got lol
    Ah, there, thanks.

Good move by Amar'e. I guess they're gonna chase Saunders too? or are they just gonna stay with Bernard James

But Tittays are forever.

mavs needed some depth at the pf/c so I like this. Better than. Charlie V off the bench lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast