Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Wahhhhhh. I think the Steelheads uniform is awesome. Seriously, why do you assume everyone agrees with you? It's really annoying.

Ian. Guest

Seattle Mariners Thread

Jesus Jej. Do you just like to constantly argue with EVERYONE?

Do you really assume everyone agrees with you? It's really annoying.

The guy is expressing his opinion and it's not wrong. Just like you do. Yours isn't wrong either.

You'd think you'd learned by now considering your numberous bans

Seattle Mariners Thread

I never said everyone agrees with me. I know they don't. That's exactly my point. Read his posts. Everyone says the same thing, none of them stated as opinions, all acting like everyone feels the same way as him.

You are in a lot of the same threads I am. Why is it arguing when I do it but not when you do? Batman/Superman, Bruce Jenner, etc.. You are there too. Sorry I come to a ****ing forum to discuss things, what else is the ****ing point?

Ian. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    I never said everyone agrees with me. I know they don't. That's exactly my point. Read his posts. Everyone says the same thing, none of them stated as opinions, all acting like everyone feels the same way as him.

You are in a lot of the same threads I am. Why is it arguing when I do it but not when you do? Batman/Superman, Bruce Jenner, etc.. You are there too. Sorry I come to a ****ing forum to discuss things, what else is the ****ing point?
    I haven't been banned multiple times for baiting and arguing with EVERYONE in every thread. Big difference.

You have been banned though...and arguing isn't against the rules either, so...

Just get off my back right now man.

Ian. Guest

You can't not argue with people. Constantly. With everyone in every thread.

You get off Phantom's back. Nobody forces you to respond to posts by being a complete a-hole.

Seattle Mariners Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ian. View Post

You can't not argue with people. Constantly. With everyone in every thread.

You get off Phantom's back. Nobody forces you to respond to posts by being a complete a-hole.
    That's not true at all, but okay. Thanks.

Same could be said for you here. If you and he can say whatever you want, so can I. But no, you or he say something and it's just expressing an opinion. I do the same exact thing and it's arguing with everyone. Got it. Makes sense.

Kind of hypocritical when I put up with your guys ******** for years, constantly, from multiple people.
    Last edited by jej; 05-06-2015 at 01:46 PM.

Ian. Guest

Seattle Mariners Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    That's not true at all, but okay. Thanks.

Same could be said for you here. If you and he can say whatever you want, so can I.

Kind of hypocritical when I put up with your guys ******** for years, constantly, from multiple people.
    Don't come in here playing the victim when you started the hostility in this thread. Very simple.

Capiche?

Let's everyone calm down now. We're all young, healthy, and alive. Fight the urge to marinate in hate.

Ian. Guest
    I'm perfectly calm. I'm not getting upset and littering my posts with curses. It's a messageboard. I don't care.

Ian. Guest
    And who says we are young?

I'm actually pretty washed up and old. Just trying to be positive.

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/47/47282a...20f30742f7.jpg

Ian. Guest
    Yeah. I'm done with the conversation. Let's talk about the Mariners!

First interleague game I ever went to was Mariners vs. Giants at Candlestick Park. Was pretty pumped. Griffey and Bonds on the same field. Randy Johnson as well I believe; liked him as much as the other two I mentioned.

Will have to check the commemorative pin for the date when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian. View Post
    I'm perfectly calm. I'm not getting upset and littering my posts with curses. It's a messageboard. I don't care.
    *your response (#53) hadn't appeared yet when I wrote that post

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast