Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Question Amar’e Stoudemire Considering Asking For Buyout

Amar'e might ask to be bought out, so he could sign with a contender. If he is bought out, which teams do you think could use him the most off the bench?

I heard the Raptors are looking for another big body. Maybe reunion with the Suns? Just throwing out ideas.

Amar’e Stoudemire plans to use the All-Star break to decide whether to ask the New York Knicks for a contract buyout that could free him to potentially sign with a playoff contender.

“It’s not an easy decision to make,” Stoudemire told Yahoo Sports. “Over time, we will see how things pan out. You give yourself a break during the All-Star break. You think about it with your family. …That will give me a good solid week on how to weigh out the rest of the season.”
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...drea-bargnani/
    Last edited by NYKnickFanatic; 02-06-2015 at 01:16 PM.

He'll take the Cavs over the hump.

I thought about the Clippers but not sure if he can even run any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    He'll take the Cavs over the hump.

I thought about the Clippers but not sure if he can even run any more.
    Do the Cavs need him though?

Of course. He's the piece to get them over the top.

Also, I can't see him going to a Western team.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Do the Cavs need him though?
    He's a low post scorer (he has surprisingly gotten really good at it). They need that. But they already have a lot of scores overall in Lebron, Irving, love, and smith.

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by jimm120 View Post
    He's a low post scorer (he has surprisingly gotten really good at it). They need that. But they already have a lot of scores overall in Lebron, Irving, love, and smith.
    Nah. They need interior defense more. Amar'e doesn't provide that.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Nah. They need interior defense more. Amar'e doesn't provide that.
    Mozgov, or how Shump likes to call him, Maserati, has been doing pretty well in that department.

Don't sleep on DC. Nene is in/out of the lineup and they could use some help there. It's also close to NY.

I could see CLE, PHX, or whichever team has the best medical staff

Why is he talking like he's not under contract with the Knicks. If I'm Dolan I'm not releasing him unless he's willing to forgo all the remaining $$$ on his contract.

Throughout his tenure with the Knicks, us fans showed him nothing but love and respect. Despite all the injuries he had, all the time he missed we never boo stat.

I love the guy man, I would hate to see him try to force his way out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by lamzoka View Post
    Why is he talking like he's not under contract with the Knicks. If I'm Dolan I'm not releasing him unless he's willing to forgo all the remaining $$$ on his contract.

Throughout his tenure with the Knicks, us fans showed him nothing but love and respect. Despite all the injuries he had, all the time he missed we never boo stat.

Lol why? He'd be doing the Knicks a favour if he decided to give up even if he gave up like 20% of his remaining contract.

OKC or Portland need to scoop him up. If I'm New York and he's willing to take ANY buyout I'm cutting bait asap...

Quote Originally Posted by lamzoka:29597094

So you'd rather pay him 20 million to ride the pine instead of saving $$?

I think he will stay on the East Coast. He loves NY, and I'd imagine his family will stay there.

I hope he goes to Cleveland, I'll be rooting for those guys in the playoffs. Cleveland Knickaliers. First time I'll actually root for a LeBron led team.

He isn't forcing his way out, the offer for him to leave is clearly on the table. Despite his shortcomings, he has been a trooper, a consummate teammate and pro, and worked his ****ing tail off to get healthy, even when the odds were stacked against him, accepted a bench role, gladly took a backseat to Melo after being "the man" who came here first.

I think he is speaking like he knows the Knicks are leaving the decision completely up to him if he wants to go or not. Not like someone trying to force his way out.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast