Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Trade deadline 10 days away

The trade deadline is approaching. What kind of moves are you hoping for your team? What position do you think your team will go after? Who is on the block?

I want pg help for my team.
    Everyone but Harden, Howard, Ariza, and Dmo on our block imo.

Discuss...

Would you guys want to trade for Calderon? Good balance with Beverly - you can alternate between your offensive/defensive units. He is exactly the type of lights out shooter you want playing off a penetrate + kickout guy like Harden.

Jason Terry's expiring probably gets it done.

Bucks are usually the team that trades three times a year. Draft night second round always trading up or down or selling a pick. Then later summer or preseason a trade goes down. Then trade deadline trade. This year we been quiet. Could stand pat. But we are winning and could use a big man for rebounds and could use a pg. Kidd been playing GM here while Hammond takes the back seat. But since we're winning Hammond's job is safe. Kidd been bringing friends like KMart and Jorge.

Lured in Bayless this summer as well since Kidd is close friends with Bayless parents. Kidd is close with Dudley and Zaza as well and gave high praises to Ersan when Kidd was hired in press conference. So hard to say who Bucks would part with for any upgrades. Besides we have Parker, Marshall, Inglis injured for the year. Sanders suspension still pending. Not much for trade bait other then $7.2M in capspace to eat a salary from a luxury tax offender. Giannis is untouchable and Knight and Middleton are RFA's and will match all offer sheets this summer.

Also Bucks have full max roster 3 out with injuries for season and 1 suspended. So kinda tough to trade with 4 out and only 11 left and 2 are 10 day contract scrubs in KMart and Jorge. Jorge got his second ten day contract and KMart passed his second ten day contract and was signed for remainder of the season. Not much trade bait unless some team knocks our socks off for a Henson or Mayo or Ersan or Dudley. Doubt it though. Bucks could maybe trade our own first for win now piece or the 2017 Clippers protected first. Besides the $7.2M in capspace as well.

Also once Sanders comes back Jorge has to be waived or JOB has to be waived.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Would you guys want to trade for Calderon? Good balance with Beverly - you can alternate between your offensive/defensive units. He is exactly the type of lights out shooter you want playing off a penetrate + kickout guy like Harden.
    I wouldn't mind that trade. I've seen his name thrown around.
    Should be interesting. Is Amare still being bought out?

BIG 3

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Bucks are usually the team that trades three times a year. Draft night second round always trading up or down or selling a pick. Then later summer or preseason a trade goes down. Then trade deadline trade. This year we been quiet. Could stand pat. But we are winning and could use a big man for rebounds and could use a pg. Kidd been playing GM here while Hammond takes the back seat. But since we're winning Hammond's job is safe. Kidd been bringing friends like KMart and Jorge.

Lured in Bayless this summer as well since Kidd is close friends with Bayless parents. Kidd is close with Dudley and Zaza as well and gave high praises to Ersan when Kidd was hired in press conference. So hard to say who Bucks would part with for any upgrades. Besides we have Parker, Marshall, Inglis injured for the year. Sanders suspension still pending. Not much for trade bait other then $7.2M in capspace to eat a salary from a luxury tax offender. Giannis is untouchable and Knight and Middleton are RFA's and will match all offer sheets this summer.

Also Bucks have full max roster 3 out with injuries for season and 1 suspended. So kinda tough to trade with 4 out and only 11 left and 2 are 10 day contract scrubs in KMart and Jorge. Jorge got his second ten day contract and KMart passed his second ten day contract and was signed for remainder of the season. Not much trade bait unless some team knocks our socks off for a Henson or Mayo or Ersan or Dudley. Doubt it though. Bucks could maybe trade our own first for win now piece or the 2017 Clippers protected first. Besides the $7.2M in capspace as well.

Also once Sanders comes back Jorge has to be waived or JOB has to be waived.
    I follow this guy on twitter that's kind of an "insider" and he said rox were working on something with Henson involved.

Not sure how much merit it had though.

BIG 3

I want Detroit to upgrade at SF so badly but we do not have the pieces to trade. Monroe will rejet any deal and Drummond isn't going anywhere. SVG said he will not sacrifice the future (draft picks, Drummond, KCP) to win now.

Please someone take Brandon Bass and Marcus Thornton from the Celtics. Winning us to many games right now against weak opponents.
    "Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling." - Bill Belichick

I want our team to trade Jeremy Lin for Brandon Jennings. If they can't get that done I will settle for Jermemy Lin for a box of stale donuts...

I'd like the Suns to trade one of Thomas or Green.
    Not sure for what though.

I could see Dragic go for the right deal.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I don't want this deal. If Calderon's contract was more manageable or expiring this year, I'd be all over it. But the guy has $15 million left on that contract over the next two years. That's just too much money for a backup PG who plays horrendous defense. And it would prevent Morey from going after bigger pieces in free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I'd like the Suns to trade one of Thomas or Green.
    Not sure for what though.

I could see Dragic go for the right deal.
    Give us Goran!

BIG 3

I want so much, but Miami has so little.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

I want us to move Taj and a pick (and Kirk, but that's not going to happen), and get a good wing and backup C in return.

^ I don't want to be presumptuous, but that statement is echoed by 99% of Bulls fans right now.

Quote Originally Posted by InRoseWeTrust View Post
    I want us to move Taj and a pick (and Kirk, but that's not going to happen), and get a good wing and backup C in return.

^ I don't want to be presumptuous, but that statement is echoed by 99% of Bulls fans right now.
    Kirilenko, J Rich, and Sims!! LOl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast