Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2015 NBA Finals Predictions?

So who does everybody have playing in June even though the west is a landmine who you think wins the West and who are playing in June?

In my opinion legit predictions should be your predictions during the start of the season. And to answer the question i still have the cavs and thunder facing in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersIn5 View Post
    In my opinion legit predictions should be your predictions during the start of the season. And to answer the question i still have the cavs and thunder facing in the finals.
    Wow you still have the Thunder going to the finals who are currently the 10th seed in the West? How far do you see them finishing in the conference standings?

coming into the season, I thought spurs/bulls. I'll stick with that I guess

The West is too unpredictable. I like Spurs, Memphis and Golden State best. But anything could happen.

The East? My money was on Toronto. But I now think D.C are better than the record shows. I think it goes; Atlanta, Chicago, D.C, Toronto, Cleveland in that order (for most likely to make the finals).

cavs/spurs

Quote Originally Posted by Goose17 View Post
    The West is too unpredictable. I like Spurs, Memphis and Golden State best. But anything could happen.

The East? My money was on Toronto. But I now think D.C are better than the record shows. I think it goes; Atlanta, Chicago, D.C, Toronto, Cleveland in that order (for most likely to make the finals).
    yea... hard to pick when you don't even know who's going to be the 8 teams in the west. i just went with my pick before the season started

Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    yea... hard to pick when you don't even know who's going to be the 8 teams in the west. i just went with my pick before the season started
    once the spurs get a healthy full squad I expect them to get back to what they were last yr

Quote Originally Posted by YAALREADYKNO View Post
    once the spurs get a healthy full squad I expect them to get back to what they were last yr
    Yea, that's what i've been banking on. Despite the injuries they've had, they are still just 3 games back in the loss column of the 3 seed. After the all star break is when they need to make their push.

Cavs / Spurs or GState

(blake and dwight not being healthy hurts)

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Cavs vs Spurs

Cavs vs GSW

I really just want this to happen. Two of the most deserving teams/fanbase. GSW have always been a great crowd even when they were awful for a long time. Cleveland has probably been **** on more than any other sports town ever.

Anyone but Atlanta though. Horrible fan base. I like their team, but Atlanta has always been sort of a joke when it comes to their non college sports teams in my opinion.

2015 NBA Finals Predictions?

Bulls vs. Spurs
    Thibs vs. Pop
    Gasol vs. Duncan
    Rose vs. Parker
    Butler vs. Leonard

Sex.

Gs vs Hawks
    Gs in 7

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta_ View Post
    Cavs vs GSW

I really just want this to happen. Two of the most deserving teams/fanbase. GSW have always been a great crowd even when they were awful for a long time. Cleveland has probably been **** on more than any other sports town ever.

Anyone but Atlanta though. Horrible fan base. I like their team, but Atlanta has always been sort of a joke when it comes to their non college sports teams in my opinion.
    Braves???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast