Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
    Would/Could Wayne accept the vet min? Dude isn't a speed guy, doesn't add to ST play so he would be playing for #4 WR at best with Amendola, plus can't forget about Pats bringing in Brandon Gibson and that Pats already have like 10 WRs on the roster. Nice insurance to have, but going to NE doesn't make a whole lot of sense accept a chance to win another SuperBowl and that Belichick really likes the guy. If he does come to Pats, might be a C. Johnson or Torry Holt type situation (not saying Wayne is/was at same talent level, but where does he fit on the offense/will he pick it up/he's at end of career). But, hey lets see what he's got left.

He growls as he storms the country,
    A villain big and bold.
    And the trees all shake and quiver and quake,
    As he robs them of their gold.

And there's the Tarell Brown signing many expected. On mobile and dumb with linking, but Brown signing is totally true, I swear. Sorry

He growls as he storms the country,
    A villain big and bold.
    And the trees all shake and quiver and quake,
    As he robs them of their gold.

Devey traded to the Niners for Asante Cleveland. Blocking TE. Good trade...mainly because Devey sucks.

City of Champions

Devey sucks, so I'm glad we got something for him. The dude was active 6 games and didn't get a reception his rookie year, so I have no idea what to expect out of him. Not sure why we cut Wright and Davis when they were obviously more proven. I guess the team sees talent in him. We'll see.
    Proud to be PSD's Chandler Jones!

Kentucky Wildcats
    New England Patriots
    Boston Celtics
    Cincinnati Reds
    Minnesota Twins

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotsfan97 View Post
    Devey sucks, so I'm glad we got something for him. The dude was active 6 games and didn't get a reception his rookie year, so I have no idea what to expect out of him. Not sure why we cut Wright and Davis when they were obviously more proven. I guess the team sees talent in him. We'll see.
    Cleveland is a blocking TE while Wright and Davis are terrible blocking TE's but receiving threats. I wouldn't put too much stock in Cleveland's reception numbers (or lack their of), that's not his game.

He was brought here to compete for the 3rd TE spot with Hooman. Chandler and Gronk are our receiving threats...Wright and Davis had no chance to make the roster really.

City of Champions

If Cleveland is better than Hooman then he'll be a nice little asset for sure. Guys like that go a long was in this system.

2015 Offseason Thread

I'm very excited for the upcoming season. It's a different kind of excitement compared to last year.

Last year we had a major FA overhaul in key areas and we all knew it was now or never which was amazing.

This year my excitement is in a different realm of team development. Yeah I expect super bowl every year and hope thy win it but this year we lost key guys. It's gonna be interesting to see who steps up. We have great positional battles this year and who knows how this team is gonna shape up by mid season

Ugh soon boys soon
    One More Time

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465