Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anybody buying explanation for why Waiters had his locker moved

Is anybody buying this? Supposedly Durant and Westbrook requested Waiters locker be moved closer to theirs "to make him feel more part of the team".

Just based on the history of the 2 guys - Jackson, a good player who is itching to get more opportunity, and Waiters, a piece of **** player who believes he isn't a piece of ****, i get more of a "don't let that spoiled piece of fish contaminate that partially spoiled piece of fish" vibe. Anybody else?

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...ll-westbrooks/
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 01-17-2015 at 02:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

I buy it. They probably really did want him closer and moving farther away from Jackson's locker was just an added bonus lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedprple&gold View Post
    I buy it. They probably really did want him closer and moving farther away from Jackson's locker was just an added bonus lol.
    yeah, it's definitely possible but i have my doubts.

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

What's wrong with the guys who he was next to before? Are they not part of the team?

Do KD and Westy just think they are the team? Seems like a bit of a diss to the other guys on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by FraziersKnicks View Post
    What's wrong with the guys who he was next to before? Are they not part of the team?

Do KD and Westy just think they are the team? Seems like a bit of a diss to the other guys on the team.
    nah i think they want waiters away from someone who could be influenced

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Calderon and a 2nd for Jackson

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    Players get trade; lockers get moved. Doesn't this happen all the time?

I dunno... they don't even play the same position. I realize they are both guards, but isn't Westy eating Jackson's minutes more? And given Westy's size, he can play both guard positions, as can Jackson. With almost a 100 minutes at the two guard positions a game, I don't see why you can make a rotation that get West starting minutes and the other tow 28+ minutes a game.

I'm an outsider here, so maybe OKC fans will have better input.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    Players get trade; lockers get moved. Doesn't this happen all the time?

I dunno... they don't even play the same position. I realize they are both guards, but isn't Westy eating Jackson's minutes more? And given Westy's size, he can play both guard positions, as can Jackson. With almost a 100 minutes at the two guard positions a game, I don't see why you can make a rotation that get West starting minutes and the other tow 28+ minutes a game.

I'm an outsider here, so maybe OKC fans will have better input.
    don't try and turn this into a basketball conversation, you!

I think this is leading up to R. Jackson finding his own team so he can get the ball more. I still think either Westbrook and Durante must figure out a new gameplan instead of this 'my turn, your turn, repeat' tug of war or one has to go, and Durante might just leave. That aside, no time for Waiters and Jackson starting another mini-war.
    Last edited by kobe4thewinbang; 01-17-2015 at 04:08 PM.

6/15/19...when my wish became a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Is anybody buying this? Supposedly Durant and Westbrook requested Waiters locker be moved closer to theirs "to make him feel more part of the team".

Just based on the history of the 2 guys - Jackson, a good player who is itching to get more opportunity, and Waiters, a piece of **** player who believes he isn't a piece of ****, i get more of a "don't let that spoiled piece of fish contaminate that partially spoiled piece of fish" vibe. Anybody else?

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...ll-westbrooks/
    Are you not aware of the ongoing cancerous situation involving Reggie Jackson? He's going to be traded and soon.

Nope.

Jackson is getting traded,that's the explanation. He needs a change of scenery anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Nope.
    He's apparently chucking shots like no tomorrow and the team is pissed. ibaka and Perkins froze him out earlier this year and Durant got pissed recently for him taking a god awful shot

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    He's apparently chucking shots like no tomorrow and the team is pissed. ibaka and Perkins froze him out earlier this year and Durant got pissed recently for him taking a god awful shot
    So the FO's brilliant solution to this problem was to trade for Dion Waiters?

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    So the FO's brilliant solution to this problem was to trade for Dion Waiters?
    Boy, I sure did underestimate the Rockets this year and I lost a sig bet to Saddletramp because of it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast