Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Weekly thread (1/12/15-1/18/15): Cleveland, Minnesota

Games 41-42

Tuesday 1/13 - Cleveland
    Friday 1/16 - Minnesota

i know it's the norm now, but is it time to abandon the stretch 4 experiment? we tried it with Channing unsuccessfully for years, and even with Amare at some point, maybe it's time we look for a "true" power forward. i know easier said than done considering there's not much PF available in the market but i feel the Suns need a change.

**i notced that coach played Plumlee and Wright together at one point, i hope to see Len and Wright together tonight, just to see how they would play together. i could be a 'Block Party!'

Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post
    i know it's the norm now, but is it time to abandon the stretch 4 experiment? we tried it with Channing unsuccessfully for years, and even with Amare at some point, maybe it's time we look for a "true" power forward. i know easier said than done considering there's not much PF available in the market but i feel the Suns need a change.

**i notced that coach played Plumlee and Wright together at one point, i hope to see Len and Wright together tonight, just to see how they would play together. i could be a 'Block Party!'
    Len and Wright played together too and it wasn't good. Defenses collapse the paint and it eliminates our guards' driving strength.
    Kieff is perfect since he has some inside moves but can shoot from time to time. We just need to continue to develop and eventually deal one of Green or IT.

I see that the Suns traded Shavlik Randolph for Reggie Bullock. Yes, I was thinking we need more Guards!
    Actually, to trade Randolph and get something a little bit better and more marketable as an asset. maybe not a bad deal.
    But the only way he gets value is to get some playing time. its tough to get the guys at the end of the bench any time as it is.

The 3 headed Point Guard?