Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mock Offseasons

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Are you talking about my mock?

A. He's 36
    B. I wouldn't pay him half of what he's getting paid now.
    C. I don't want him mentoring anyone

If it was me, as I did in my mock, I would cut him and find another veteran to do the same thing for much cheaper who can actually be around for years and provide stability for our young QB.
    I didnt see in there where you picked up another veteran. If thats the case then I would agree, but we both know how loyal Lovie is. Sanchez could be a pretty solid guy to bring in though. How would you feel about TJ Yates since he has been in ATL the past year and probably has a pretty good grasp on Koetters offense. Might be a good transition guy for our rookie to help explain stuff off the field and in the film room.

Quote Originally Posted by PewterNRed View Post
    I didnt see in there where you picked up another veteran. If thats the case then I would agree, but we both know how loyal Lovie is. Sanchez could be a pretty solid guy to bring in though. How would you feel about TJ Yates since he has been in ATL the past year and probably has a pretty good grasp on Koetters offense. Might be a good transition guy for our rookie to help explain stuff off the field and in the film room.
    I don't like Yates, he struggled a ton there.

Sanchez, McCoy, Moore...doesn't really matter to me who it is. I want a cheap, veteran who acts like a professional and isn't pushing retirement.

I like guys with a positive attitude who have some smarts to them.

I know we need a DE but I doubt we spend more $ there after spending all that on MJ last season. But I must agree a Dline that goes JPP, McCoy, McDonald, MJ/Jaquies does sound nice. In all honesty I still wanna see what Clayborn can do under this scheme for a full 16 games, I'd still take his 5.5 sacks in Schiano's dumbass scheme then what MJ did here.

Quote Originally Posted by bucc4life View Post
    2015 NFL free agents

http://nfltraderumors.co/2015-nfl-free-agents-list/

^^^ helpful tool for you guys.
    Found a better tool
    http://overthecap.com/free-agency/

Nice find!

I'll be making my mock soon. Gonna take my time on it

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

Eagles give Buccs all 2015 draft pics to go from 20 to 1st pic....WOULD YOU DO IT?

Quote Originally Posted by big Serious View Post
    Eagles give Buccs all 2015 draft pics to go from 20 to 1st pic....WOULD YOU DO IT?
    Nope.

LooK at trade value chart, all their picks are worth less than half the value of #1 pick.

2015 1st, 2nd, 3rd
    2016 1st, 2nd, 3rd
    Lane Johnson

I wouldn't take a penny less

To play devils advocate and mix up all the talk about Winston/Mariota hows this for a 1st overall trade:

I agree with most of bwallstreets cuts, resign, and extend expect I would like to get Eddie Royal in as the slot WR and I think JPP might be better value as Orakpo is older and I think after a full year playing after surgery JPP will be back at it. Also I would sign Mason to a one year prove it deal.

As for trades, I would trade Glennon away for 2nd round in 2016 (next year)

Trade 1 overall to Philly for their 1st, 2nd and 3rd this year, 1st and 2nd and 3rd next year, 1st in 2017, and Nick Foles.

For the draft you go

20th overall pick - MLB Denzel Perryman - Miami
    2nd Round pick - OT/G Lael Collins - LSU
    2nd Round pick (From Philly) - WR/KR Tyler Lockett - Kansas State
    3rd Round pick - CB Kurtis Drummond - Michigan State
    3rd Round pick (From Philly)- WR Dorial Green-Beckham - Oklahoma
    4th Round pick - S Cody Prewitt - Ole Miss
    5th Round pick - DE Preston Smith - Mississippi
    5th Round pick - G Jamil Douglas - Arizona State
    6th Round pick - BPA
    7th Round pick - BPA

Next year you have 2 first round picks and 3 2nd round picks - enough to trade up for best QB available without giving away future picks

Projected Starters Week 1
    QB Nick Foles
    RB Doug Martin
    WR Mike Evans
    WR Vincent Jackson
    WR Eddie Royal
    WR Louis Murphy/Tyler Lockett/Dorial Green-Beckham - competition
    TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins
    LT Demar Dotson
    LG Logan Mankins
    C Evan Dietrich-Smith
    RG Lael Collins
    RT Doug Free

RE Michael Johnson
    DT Gerald McCoy
    DT Clinton McDonald
    LE JPP
    DE Subs the Smith friends - old teammates who will push each other
    OLB Lavonte David
    MLB Mason Foster or Denzel Perryman - whomever wins the competition
    OLB Danny Lansanah
    CB Alterraun Verner/Kurtis Drummond - Verner could be better in the slot and Drummond has better size, again competition
    CB Johnthan Banks
    FS Rahim Moore/ Prewitt - competition
    SS Bradley McDougald
    PR Tyler Lockett
    KR Tyler Lockett
    K Patrick Murray
    P Kyle Christy

One of the biggest problems we have is holes and lack of talent/competition. This trade provides both and a perfect future/foundation for the 2016 QB

I would believe this trade would give us top 10 defence and top 10 offence (subject to QB play)

Not to say I would actually do this as I am really starting to like Winston but May is pretty far away and we should keep it interesting.

^^ Kind of a pipe dream with the draft I think. Ive seen Collins predicted as going as high as 7-10 and DGB going in the late first round. I mean I would love if it ever played out like that but I just think a few of those picks arent exactly realistic.

How fun would it be to have Percy Harvin in the slot and in the return game? Helluva thought.

He might be a cap causalty so there's a chance he becomes available but sadly I don't see our BUCS in his list of teams he'd be interested in.. I bet he's still looking to get paid and be a #1 or #2 receiver for a team.

We really need a dual threat guy (slot guy who can be effective in the return game)

^^ Kind of a pipe dream with the draft I think. Ive seen Collins predicted as going as high as 7-10 and DGB going in the late first round. I mean I would love if it ever played out like that but I just think a few of those picks arent exactly realistic.
    I agree but he had fun with it. It's impossible to predict such things, might as well throw darts haha

I'm having fun with mine and I'll post it at a later time. Mine also has a trade down scenario

I agree but he had fun with it. It's impossible to predict such things, might as well throw darts haha

I'm having fun with mine and I'll post it at a later time. Mine also has a trade down scenario

Well like I said I would love if that happened. But i guess im more analytical and practical with my scenarios. But it is fun and that would be amazing if it ever happened. I just think that this is one of those one in a million type deals, so i cant say it couldnt happen, but i just cant fathom it. I fukkin love the Perryman pick tho, I think the guy is going to be a stud and shoot up boards once everyone sees him at the combine.

Well like I said I would love if that happened. But i guess im more analytical and practical with my scenarios. But it is fun and that would be amazing if it ever happened. I just think that this is one of those one in a million type deals, so i cant say it couldnt happen, but i just cant fathom it. I fukkin love the Perryman pick tho, I think the guy is going to be a stud and shoot up boards once everyone sees him at the combine.
    He wont. Kendrick and McKinney are hands down better than him.

Most of these Perryman fans just clearly haven't seen enough of Kendricks or McKinney.

Pretty sure even bucc4life agrees with me, based on his watch list in draft thread.

I can see a team drafting purely for fit like the Pats did with Jamie Collins a few years ago. And look at him now, dude is a stud in that defense. They could take any one of these 3 guys based on scheme.

I dont know much about the other 2, I know theyre good but ive been looking into Perryman and hes the type of guy who lives and breathes football. I think teams will fall in love with his attitude, not to mention his style of play. But that is all just hearsay as of now, we will find out after this week at the senior bowl.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast