Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Where do you rank this player?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • True Superstar

1 2.38%
  • Superstar

1 2.38%
  • Franchise Player

9 21.43%
  • All Star

21 50.00%
  • Franchise Player (name only)

0 0%
  • Star

8 19.05%
  • Starter

1 2.38%
  • 6th Man

0 0%
  • Effective Bench Blayer

0 0%
  • Bench Player

0 0%
  • *** Sitter

0 0%
  • D-League

1 2.38%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's That Time Again: Kyle Lowry

The criteria:

True Superstar: The cream of the crop and the most revered of players, they are no doubters who when you think of leaders to championships they come to mind.

Superstar: Leaders who have great stats and lead their teams to a lot of wins, however questions come to mind if they can win a championships as the main piece.

Franchise Player: Regarded as the building blocks of teams, these players are in between the Superstar and All Star Status as they have great stats but questions arise if they can lead a team deep into the playoffs.

All Star: Reserved for players who have great stats and can will their teams to victory but questions arise if they can lead a team to a great record let alone get deep in the playoffs.

Franchise Player (name only): Where once in the higher echelon of players however due to whatever reason their play has slipped but due to past play fans know of their names and grade them higher than their play indicates.

Star: Reserved for a player who can single handily lead their team to a victory, however these players cannot repeat this consistently during the season.

Starter: Nothing fancy here, solid player who once in a while can get star stats but not often, still won't cost the team many victories.

6th man: The line between starter and effective bench player. A talented type of player who has starter stuff but is too flawed to be used consistently during the game.

Effective Bench Player: The reserves that while not good-great all around can excell at what they do to mitigate their minuses and can sometimes look like a starter.

Bench Player: Can do what an effective bench player does but will never wow you, they can be good at times but you hope they don't give away the lead.

*** sitter: They only exist in case of injuries or absolute garbage time to soak away minutes when players of a higher caliber need rest, including bench players.

It's that time again, an installment where you grade where a player would properly rank in your mind. In today's installment we look at Kyle Lowry, perhaps one of the hardest players to rank imo, Raptor fans may overate him, others might underrate him.

Where do you rank him?

If I made a thread like this, raptor fans would give me ****

Quote Originally Posted by FriedTofuz View Post
    If I made a thread like this, raptor fans would give me ****
    He's done it for like 3 other players before. You make threads that are just embarrassing for the purpose of hyping up the Raptors and bashing the Knicks (or other franchise). Granted, I can just feel this thread will be embarrassing due to the many that will be overhyping Lowry but at least the OP has a track record for making this type of thread.

Should've said star.

Torn between star and starter, need to see what transpires in the playoffs before I can really decide....

I think he's a star, but will need more time watching him to set my decision in stone.

But I can confirm one thing.

Miltstar is a homer
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

This year ? Lowry is def an all star!! the W/L column and stats speak for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    Miltstar is a homer
    Bait thread after a bad game deserves a troll vote ;P

hes atleast an all star c'mon

Definitely all star.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

He should be leading the ASG for East guards so I'll vote AS.

All-star this year but given his track record I'm voting star. I wanna see him keep this up for this entire season and going forward as well, I think he can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    He's done it for like 3 other players before. You make threads that are just embarrassing for the purpose of hyping up the Raptors and bashing the Knicks (or other franchise). Granted, I can just feel this thread will be embarrassing due to the many that will be overhyping Lowry but at least the OP has a track record for making this type of thread.
    I've made threads that have stimulated meaningful discussions, I made one raptor thread and that very one got closed down. You may remember some threads better and disregard others if you had emotion tied to the memory and thus would remember it better, but I dont think it's fair to act as if all I post is negativity or bashes.
    I dont understand this hypocrisy, which fan on PSD has not "bashed" the knicks. By saying anything negative about the knicks, it's considered bashing, you yourself have done the same. Move along.
    Last edited by FriedTofuz; 01-03-2015 at 02:48 AM.

[/Center]

By the definition given above he is a franchise player.

All star
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast