Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

kobe sits out - Lakers easily beat Golden State (23-3 best record in NBA)

How can Lakers play their best game of the year, in only game kobe sits out?
    Should kobe and his fans be trashing his teammates?
    If teammates get a chance could they be better than fans think?

Yeah they're much better without him! We better lock these guys up soon, the starters, Wayne Ellington, Wes Johnson, Ed Davis and Ronnie price are going to probabaly get max contracts if they hit free agency. I wish we had these guys last year when kobe was out for the season instead of pau, Meeks, farmar and the rest
    Last edited by jerellh528; 12-24-2014 at 02:14 AM.

Ur gonna hear alot of talk about how much you hate kobe. One thing is for sure, no matter who your teammates are, shot jacking of this caliber isn't justified. If hes going to play this style, he prolly should switch roles with Nick Young and come off the bench. If not that, then at least take games off so you can recover and actually dominate with days off.

Nobody sings Kobe's praises more than me but if this doesnt open Kobe's eyes that he needs to adjust his game, I dont know what will. I dont know what made him think he's the only guy on his team that can score but he aint and this proves that.

From here on out he needs to become more of a facilitator and pick his spots to shoot more wisely. He's 36 years old in his 18/19th season, he's gotta have better basketball IQ than what he has been exhibiting thus far.

He's like Derek Jeter. Not as good as he used to be, still the face and leader of the team and is old. He isn't what he used to be and needs to realize that. The team as a whole is terrible tho so I can't blame him for playing "me" basketball amd going for the scoring record. I would too

Sometimes watching an all time great be a chucker without success gets a little sad. Then seeing it for weeks without him adjusting his game is just laughable.
    Time for some hootenanny.

^Unless he plans on signing up for another 2 year contract after the expiration of his current one there is no way he can catch Kareem anyway.

Didn't even have to wait for the morning to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    He's like Derek Jeter. Not as good as he used to be, still the face and leader of the team and is old. He isn't what he used to be and needs to realize that. The team as a whole is terrible tho so I can't blame him for playing "me" basketball amd going for the scoring record. I would too
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

#keepthepick
    #keepshooting

Great showing by the Lakers tonight. obviously GS didn't take this game seriously, and they got bit.

you guys don't get it. Laker fans should be thrilled. getting back to back lottery picks in this market could lead to great success.

Quote Originally Posted by cahawk View Post
    How can Lakers play their best game of the year, in only game kobe sits out?
    Should kobe and his fans be trashing his teammates?
    If teammates get a chance could they be better than fans think?
    I remember you being around a lot back in 2007 when the Lakers sucked. You were a Suns fan talking about how Kobe sucks and he won't win without Shaq. 2 rings and 7 years later you return with glee when he actually pays like you always wanted to believe he did. You waited 7 years to come out of you burrowed hole. Pretty pathetic
    Last edited by DODGERS&LAKERS; 12-24-2014 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    Wayne Ellington, Wes Johnson, Ed Davis and Ronnie price
    4/5ths of the 2016 Olympic Dream Team right thurr.
    An itchy trigger finger with the Report Button on speed dial.

What others are saying about JV35:
    In His Short Time At PSD--Already Established As A Living Legend...
    A Throwback To The Days Of Honor--A True Stand Up Guy...
    The Personification Of GOAT--An American Treasure...

Empty stats and the worse defense by a two guard this year.

Kobe just needs to understand that he doesn't need to play hero ball to win anymore.
    Stay Humble

Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse:29430671
    ^Unless he plans on signing up for another 2 year contract after the expiration of his current one there is no way he can catch Kareem anyway.
    Agreed. But who would pay Mr Bean/Japanese Beef Monster what his ego demands, how he'd fit on any team, and really for any reason other than hoping he can shut himself down until the playoffs? Don't see it.
    Time for some hootenanny.

Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    Yeah they're much better without him! We better lock these guys up soon, the starters, Wayne Ellington, Wes Johnson, Ed Davis and Ronnie price are going to probabaly get max contracts if they hit free agency. I wish we had these guys last year when kobe was out for the season instead of pau, Meeks, farmar and the rest
    Clearly you're being sarcastic. But you aren't actually justifying Kobe's shot chucking are you? If so, I really don't know what to say to you.

Then again, I suppose his chucking does lead to more losses for the Lakers, which is ultimately what they want to get a higher pick so in that way, I suppose you should be happy about Kobe's chucking.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Crackadalic View Post
    Empty stats and the worse defense by a two guard this year.

Kobe just needs to understand that he doesn't need to play hero ball to win anymore.
    I believe he's got the worst Points per Shot Allowed in the NBA this year. Or he's bottom 5. But yeah, lots of Kobe fans still think he's great on defense
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast