Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sources: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams

The talks have centered on sending the Nets point guard Darren Collison and forwards Derrick Williams and Jason Thompson as part of a multi-player package for Williams, league sources said.

Sacramento has significant interest with Williams, but a hurdle to a possible deal is the Kings’ desire to have center Mason Plumlee included into the package, league sources said. Brooklyn has considered Plumlee a significant part of its future core
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...222855172.html

I can understand why the kings want plumlee added but if he must be included, BKN needs to look elsewhere

Wow, is deron a big upgrade over collision anymore?
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Interesting deal for sure.

Would essentially be locked into the Deron/Gay/Cousins core for the next 3-4 years. That team may be able to crack the playoffs in the future if they got a good supporting cast and coach.

crazy that Collison has actually been better than Dwil this year, and DWil got off to a great start, he's been trash in DEC... 12ppg on 32% shooting.

I think SAC is right to ask for Plumlee for taking Dwil's contract.

I would be VERY VERY VERY upset if this happens, I would watch a lot of Kings games because Deron is my fav player. Kings fans you will be getting a great player.
    If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Peace
    Love
    Happiness

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I would be VERY VERY VERY upset if this happens, I would watch a lot of Kings games because Deron is my fav player. Kings fans you will be getting a great player.
    Is it year 2008?

What are the Kings doing? Honestly.
    I am the hero PSD deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

I honestly don't know why anyone would want D-Will. 2016 is the new contest and taking on a contract beyond 2016 is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Great player? He has been a trash ever since he arrived in New Jersey. He is a burden now. None should be dumb enough to take him unless he is attached with another good player.

Why???

Deron Williams is a sexy name and all that, but tbh he sucks, not a big upgrade over Collison.

All this bears the question: was D-Will EVER good? Does he owe all his money to Jerry Sloan? It seems laughable now that there was a thought that he was better than Chris Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    Great player? He has been a trash ever since he arrived in New Jersey. He is a burden now. None should be dumb enough to take him unless he is attached with another good player.
    he was an all star one yr here, and 2 years ago went on to average from all star break like 22 and 10. Stop hating
    If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Peace
    Love
    Happiness

Collison is better than Williams lol dafaq?

Kings doing something stupid once again
    Stay Humble

It's def a gamble on their part but they must be hoping he can find his form playing next to boggie and the improved gay. Prob is they dropped their coach who's had them playing great before boogies injury. They need to get a better coach if they're trying to win now and make a gamble like this. Plumlee is a must as well. He'd fit nicely next to boggie.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast