Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

Arlington, Texas - Home of the Cowboys and Rangers
    Brandon Bass is coveted throughout the league. They could get something valuable for him.

I'd flip a tit if they somehow added him back to our bench. It's a shame we ever lost him to that back stabbing Orlando GM.

I would like Bass more if he was just a few inches taller. If he was at least 6'10" he'd be perfect. O'Neal would be the ideal fit. He knows Carlisle's system, and he's friends with Rondo. He also lives right outside Dallas (which I wasn't aware of until recently).

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I would like Bass more if he was just a few inches taller. If he was at least 6'10" he'd be perfect. O'Neal would be the ideal fit. He knows Carlisle's system, and he's friends with Rondo. He also lives right outside Dallas (which I wasn't aware of until recently).
    Everyone would want Bass if he was 6'10". He's one of those guys, if you watch him a lot you realize his skill set would shine if he was a traditional sized big. Still a useful role player.

Quote Originally Posted by Gormans Mic View Post
    Everyone would want Bass if he was 6'10". He's one of those guys, if you watch him a lot you realize his skill set would shine if he was a traditional sized big. Still a useful role player.
    Yea if they thought about bringing in Josh Smith to play the role Wright did then Bass can do the same thing too.

Lol I don't see how losing smith and Felton would merit any type of negative winning. Obviously it's a numbers program, but I still would love his presence behind Tyson and absolutely hated watching him leave.

I think it's a -3 for them not us

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123