Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Can anyone beat the warriors????????????????

19 and 2
    are they for real/

spurs and suns

/thread

tim Duncan will blown out his knee and wont return ever again
    suns wont make the playoffs!

Spurs
    Mavs
    Suns
    Blazers
    Rockets

Any of those 5 teams can beat them. The Warriors can also beat any of those 5 teams if that makes sense a all. I'd like to say that with a healthy squad or at least 80% healthy squad, The rockets would've beat them last night.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    YES THEY ARE REAL, but yes than can be beat as well, the bulls played them really well, prevented either of their splash brothers from going off, but Green shot a rediculous % from 3 and went for nearly 30 points i think., the truth is, come playoff time, teams will D up better against them, especaily guarding the 3., teams that relly on 3s can live and dye by the 3, are they a good team, no doubt in my mind, but i think they could run more offense through the middle and be better, but their D has improved to.

but coming out of the west, Who knows right

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Spurs.

Can anyone beat the warriors????????????????

They're real, but many teams can beat them in a playoffs series.

Grizz warrior on The 16.

I have a bad feeling about traveling to the Mavs for a Saturday afternoon game
    2014 PSD Mock NFL Draft Baltimore Ravens
    Round 1: S HaHa Clinton-Dix
    Round 2: WR Allen Robinson
    Round 3: OT Jack Mewhort
    Round 3: RB Bishop Sankey
    Round 4: CB Victor Hampton
    Round 4: ILB Preston Brown
    Round 5: ILB Avery Williamson
    Round 6: WR Ryan Grant

In a four game series, I hate to say it but I'd take Mavs, Spurs, Memphis, and OKC over them. I just don't see them being able to keep that level of play in the playoffs.

Spurs can easily beat us, as it stands right now.

As of right now, if we matched up with any team in the playoffs we'd be the favorites, except against the spurs. They are better, they are the best team in the nba, and until we dominate them the way they've dominated us, we ain't gonna get a chip
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    Spurs
    Mavs
    Suns
    Blazers
    Rockets

Any of those 5 teams can beat them. The Warriors can also beat any of those 5 teams if that makes sense a all. I'd like to say that with a healthy squad or at least 80% healthy squad, The rockets would've beat them last night.
    lol, yes, we know. Almost every single rocket fan on earth would like to say that. Almost
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by michael jordan View Post
    tim Duncan will blown out his knee and wont return ever again
    suns wont make the playoffs!
    50% of my posts refer to someone blowing a knee out cause I'm 12

If we're full strength in the playoffs it's going to be a very tough team to out. But, this is the west. There's a decent chance they get the most unfortunate draw ever, play OKC in round 1 and lose. In a ''good scenario'' they have to face/beat three 55 win teams before they get to the finals. As it stands there are many teams that could theoretically beat them, and SAS would probably be favored in a series (over everyone).

Michael Jordan
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast