Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is the Eastern Conf. Balancing? Raptors regressing to a more realistic rank.

Is the Eastern Conf. Balancing? Are the Raptors regressing to a more realistic rank?

balancing as in shaping up to what it should be this year position wise & vs west talent wise? Maybe expect for Atlanta, not sure if they're the real deal yet but so far so good.

Cleveland will soon be 1st, Miami and will soon be right behind them im sure.
    im guessing if washington stays hot along with chicago getting better, toronto will be back to 4th as division leaders or fighting for 6th 7th or 8th soon as boston is creeping up.

But i feel we dont have such an imbalance between East & West, or not as bad anymore i'd say.
    the records are close/similar currently, and 8th seed in the east this year maybe a a .500+ team

so whats your rankings now with the uprising of Atlanta/Cleveland. And the realistic possibility of the raps regressing as expected & are the conferences more balanced now?
    Last edited by KnickNyKnick; 12-09-2014 at 11:41 PM. Reason: forgot a question mark.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post

I understand people feeling that Toronto's record is a little inflated at the moment, but we aren't gonna be in the lower part of the East.

Also, (a surprise to me), Don't think Miami is gonna be contending for a top spot this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

This thread has to be a joke. 6th, 7th or 8th?
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

lmao what haha wow.
    Stay Humble

Is the Eastern Conf. Balancing? Raptors regressing to a more realistic rank.

Hahaha this will be fun

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    This thread has to be a joke. 6th, 7th or 8th?
    the 8th seed is 5 games down in the loss column to the first seed. thats not too far away..

Quote Originally Posted by KnickNyKnick View Post
    Is the Eastern Conf. Balancing? Are the Raptors regressing to a more realistic rank?

balancing as in shaping up to what it should be this year position wise & vs west talent wise? Maybe expect for Atlanta, not sure if they're the real deal yet but so far so good.

Cleveland will soon be 1st, Miami and will soon be right behind them im sure.
    im guessing if washington stays hot along with chicago getting better, toronto will be back to 4th as division leaders or fighting for 6th 7th or 8th soon as boston is creeping up.

But i feel we dont have such an imbalance between East & West, or not as bad anymore i'd say.
    the records are close/similar currently, and 8th seed in the east this year maybe a a .500+ team

so whats your rankings now with the uprising of Atlanta/Cleveland. And the realistic possibility of the raps regressing as expected & are the conferences more balanced now.
    tell us how you really feel

This is the funniest **** I read in a while.
    Stay Humble

i love how the op thinks tankdelphia, boston, newyork or the nets who are about to have a fire sale have a chance at the division. lol

This is a bait thread and its gonna end up having posters banned that's all i am gonna say.

Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    This is a bait thread and its gonna end up having posters banned that's all i am gonna say.
    how come? things are changing the in the east im curious to know opinions on what the rankings maybe now.

Isn't Toronto missing there 2nd best player and still 1st in the east?

Quote Originally Posted by KnickNyKnick View Post
    how come? things are changing the in the east im curious to know opinions on what the rankings maybe now.
    raps still first, and still have a sizable lead on the Atlantic. lol things aint gonna change any time soon. Raps lost a step since derozan got injured but we're still 10 games above .500,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast