Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who Has A Better Shot At MVP? Lebron or KD

Considering that Lebron was off to a so and so start and KD has been hurt? Who will have a chance at MVP at this point of the season? And is KD already better than Lebron all time?

Kd has a better chance considering hes starting from a clean slate and his team is utter garbage without him, if he can help okc get a top 1-5 seed. Cavs play better with lebron on the bench. But lebron still has the better career.

LeBron, Durant has already missed 20% of the season.

In reality, I don't think either win it.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    LeBron, Durant has already missed 20% of the season.

In reality, I don't think either win it.
    Probably this. I still think that if NO can squeeze into the playoffs, AD is going to take it. MVP has always been about building a narrative, and AD has the whole "next superstar" thing going for him in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by InRoseWeTrust View Post
    Probably this. I still think that if NO can squeeze into the playoffs, AD is going to take it. MVP has always been about building a narrative, and AD has the whole "next superstar" thing going for him in the media.
    maybe, but you also usually need to come from a top 3-4 team, so I think Curry has a great shot.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

curry mvp right now!

I think the narrative is in place for KD to come save the world if he can put them on some ungodly streak that gets them HCA. Narratives win MVP's more than anything else. I think if the Cavs turn it around and win 55-60 games it will be perceived as a "big 3" thing more than LeBron putting the team on his back. I think Westbrook coming back at the same time as KD kind of hurts his shot at that narrative because it would be perceived as more of a tandem thing.

Right now its Curry's to lose. AD will need to get HCA IMO. I could see Harden making a push but thats about it right now.

We need more great players to be healthy or step up. Its a sad day when harden is in contention for mvp

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I think the narrative is in place for KD to come save the world if he can put them on some ungodly streak that gets them HCA. Narratives win MVP's more than anything else. I think if the Cavs turn it around and win 55-60 games it will be perceived as a "big 3" thing more than LeBron putting the team on his back. I think Westbrook coming back at the same time as KD kind of hurts his shot at that narrative because it would be perceived as more of a tandem thing.

Right now its Curry's to lose. AD will need to get HCA IMO. I could see Harden making a push but thats about it right now.
    Westbrook coming back around the same time will damper that, or at least it should. No way they go in the tank to start the season if Westbrook doesn't go down as well.

It's Kobe's to lose. So what he takes 24 shots to get 26 points, it's his award.

Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    It's Kobe's to lose. So what he takes 24 shots to get 26 points, it's his award.
    You would be the one to bring Kobe into this conversation. You like talking about him way too much.

Stephen Curry will win it but I can see KD killing it this year and making it clear that he is the best player in the NBA.

Curry and Davis. seriously....
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P GRAM (PSD LEGEND)

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    Kd has a better chance considering hes starting from a clean slate and his team is utter garbage without him, if he can help okc get a top 1-5 seed. Cavs play better with lebron on the bench. But lebron still has the better career.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Unprecedented pussification.

Quote Originally Posted by benzni View Post
    Curry and Davis. seriously....
    AD wont be able to get the wins

Personally I dont care but thats what the voters care about

Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    I know you hate kobe, but this would be funny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast