Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 710 of 728 FirstFirst ... 210610660700708709710711712720 ... LastLast
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 10917
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Yeah, they started winning more games. Keep on reaching though.
    How did you come to that conclusion?

Pre all star record: 51-40 = .560
    Post all star record: 38-33 = .535

R. Wrongson#3

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    How did you come to that conclusion?

Pre all star record: 51-40 = .560
    Post all star record: 38-33 = .535

R. Wrongson#3
    Grilli deal was in May. Keep on reaching. How about posting the record before the Grilli deal?
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 06-30-2021 at 05:18 PM.

Grilli deal was in May. Keep on reaching. How about posting the record before the Grilli deal?
    Why donít you? I already proved you wrong.
    Putting it all together doesnít mean going on a short win streak. Itís a 162 game season. The team fell apart in September and almost fell out of the wild card all together. A wild card that didnít include the Yankees. Atkins failed to add the pieces they needed. The team got noticeably worse in every area of the game after the TDL.

I think it was an excellent trade. 1m and a lottery ticket for 2.5 years of a competent bullpen piece and whatever Dickerson gives us if anything.
    Can we please do this 4 more times please?

Why donít you? I already proved you wrong.
    Putting it all together doesnít mean going on a short win streak. Itís a 162 game season. The team fell apart in September and almost fell out of the wild card all together. A wild card that didnít include the Yankees. Atkins failed to add the pieces they needed. The team got noticeably worse in every area of the game after the TDL.
    You didnít prove anything. In fact, youíve avoided seeing the results of the Grilli trade in multiple posts because you know it helped turns things around. Iím fairly certain the Jays were under .500 before that deal was made. Keep on reaching to avoid giving the Great Creator his due
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 07-01-2021 at 12:38 AM.

trade Grichuk + cash for any decent RP. Enough already

You didnít prove anything. In fact, youíve avoided seeing the results of the Grilli trade in multiple posts because you know it helped turns things around. Iím fairly certain the Jays were under .500 before that deal was made. Keep on reaching to avoid giving the Great Creator his due
    Iím not even going to bother looking it up because I donít care to defend against someone who is clearly wrong. But youíre crediting a 40 year old washed up reliever given to us for nothing for the 25 man teams success?

I guess thatís probably easier than admitting atkins rode AAís roster that season and failed to put the needed pieces together to make them legit.

Quote Originally Posted by hanton View Post
    trade Grichuk + cash for any decent RP. Enough already
    Blue Jays interested in Richard Rodriguez but I'm sure many others are as well. He's be a huge plus to the pen. Were needing something bad there before we lose too many more close games.
    Vancouver Canucks
    Toronto Blue Jays
    San Francisco 49's

Quote Originally Posted by armchairgm View Post
    Blue Jays interested in Richard Rodriguez but I'm sure many others are as well. He's be a huge plus to the pen. Were needing something bad there before we lose too many more close games.
    He is the type of controllable bullpen arm they need to be trying to acquire. It will cost more in prospect capital, but it will check off an important box for the off-season too.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    He is the type of controllable bullpen arm they need to be trying to acquire. It will cost more in prospect capital, but it will check off an important box for the off-season too.
    Yeah and trading for those cost-controlled pieces allows them to grab starters in FA.

Iím not even going to bother looking it up because I donít care to defend against someone who is clearly wrong. But youíre crediting a 40 year old washed up reliever given to us for nothing for the 25 man teams success?

I guess thatís probably easier than admitting atkins rode AAís roster that season and failed to put the needed pieces together to make them legit.
    So then why did you dedicate 3 or 4 other posts to doing exactly that?
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Yeah and trading for those cost-controlled pieces allows them to grab starters in FA.
    Very good point indeed we need to do something quick though this offense is ready to compete right now.
    Vancouver Canucks
    Toronto Blue Jays
    San Francisco 49's

Pass. Rpm off pitches since sticky is gone

Jay's got 3 good starters for next to nil. Ray,Stripling, Matz. Sign of a good GM. Not easy to do

Almost a 4th if could have kept Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
    Jay's got 3 good starters for next to nil. Ray,Stripling, Matz. Sign of a good GM. Not easy to do

Almost a 4th if could have kept Walker
    I'm not sure I'd call Matz "good" at this point. He's decent, but the other two have performed a lot better.